SPY 007 Sales thread #3 is Closed

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
HV2T1114s.jpg

This "Cree" 007 sales thread is CLOSED. This is a first email first served sale. Note that my sales are usually first post! There are only 3 lights available. I have parts to make a few more early next year. This 007c has a new head and bezel designed specifically for the XR-E. The emitter is a Cree Q5 WC or a Cree R2 WC or WG. The WC corresponds to the Luxeon and Seoul "X0" color. Please see the pictures of the head, it looks different from the front than the Seoul 007 head does.

HV2T1113s.jpg

This sale is for the all titanium SPY 007 XR-E flashlight. The light sports Wayne's fabulous micro processor controlled STFu converter with six user adjustable power levels. The power output can be adjusted from zero to over 1000mA. With its two batteries the light provides significant run time for such a powerful EDC class light. Half of the magic of this light comes from Wayne's converter board; the other comes from a control knob with "buttery smooth" tactile clicks as you turn it to the various power levels. For more details please see the very fine user manual that jch79 put together.

The Cree heads are very limited production and are not going to be a standard offering. The reflector is the McR-17 XR, it is very deep and so the head of the light is 0.079" longer. That gives a slight visual difference to the 007's overall look. But the light still fits in the custom holders I have, even the horizontal AOH holster. The deep reflector gives a less wide spill and a powerful hot spot. The light throws really well but its beam pattern is not near as smooth as the Seoul 007. The bezel looks strong on the Cree head because it is so thick to match the smaller diameter reflector. Check out the pictures. The GP rail adapter shown in the pictures is sold separately.

COST:
I could only get three R2 emitters. Two WC and one WG and I had to pull them out of working light engines! Note the price of those relative to the Cree XR-E Q5 WC lights.

The price of the 007c with XR-E Q5 emitter is $975.00 plus shipping, insurance and PP fees if applicable.
The price of the 007c with XR-E R2 emitter is $1025.00 plus shipping, insurance and PP fees if applicable.

You can send me a check in the mail or use PayPal.

SHIPPING:
I charge for the actual shipping cost, see below.

Priority Mail Shipping to all USA locations is $15.00
FedEx (or the like) next day shipping to all USA locations is $30.00 (CUSA only)(recommended).
Express Mail Shipping to all countries outside the USA is $33.00

INSURANCE:
All lights shipping to USA locations will be insured for $500.00

All the lights going to countries outside of the USA will be insured at $100 value and claimed for that same value. They MUST be the same, no exceptions. Insurance for more than $100 is additional and it will change the claimed value. The risk is yours. I recommend and use Express Mail because it is more reliable.

PAYPAL FEES:
If you choose to use PayPal see the additional fees below. Sending a check will save you money. If you are paying by PayPal, I will only ship to a PayPal-confirmed address. If I do not know you, I reserve the right to wait for payments to clear before I ship.

To use PayPal with cash or CC add 3% ($28)
If using PayPal from outside of the USA add 1% ($9)
If you live in Pennsylvania the sales tax is 6% ($56.70)

Please PP your totals to my PP address: [email protected]

EMAIL:
Please send a contact info email to me. The subject line of the email should be "SPY 007 sale contact information". The format for personal information is:

Full Name,Company,Address 1,Address 2,Address 3,City,State,Zip Code,Province,Country,Urbanization,Phone Number,Fax Number,E Mail,Reference Number,CPF Name,

The best way to do this is to copy the text line and just type over the information.

I need the phone numbers too if you are opting for FedEx.

My email is "[email protected]". That is also my PayPal ID. It is in my sig below.

Disclaimer: All the lights in this sale are new and unused. They are in as perfect condition as I can make them. What that means is they have no major blemishes but they do have cutter marks, tooling marks, and material imperfections.

HV2T1120s.jpg

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPY 007 Sales thread #3 is now Open

Nice!

A wee bit more punch with the XR-E's :)

BTW, the Cree bezel ring is sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Last edited:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very cool Data! The Cree head looks awesome! Someone will have a huge surprise in their stocking in a few days time...:santa:

Mayo

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Sooooo, who's gonna lose all there will power and spend all that christmas shopping money on these sweet new Spy's? :devil:

Where you at Coach? :laughing:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would be buying one, but I'm a little broke right now. Maybe I should sell something quick..........................................

hamheart

Enlightened

i had to to literally walk away from my computer to keep from buying one of them. :banghead::D

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

Oops, wrong thread! :ohgeez:

Well, while I'm here, instruction manual thread has been updated to show the 007 Cree XR-E version in the specs, including the different reflector. :D

:thumbsup: john

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

One gone already!! Ya better get 'em folks, they're goin' fast!!!!

Karl

maxa beam

Banned

Oh... Oh, dear.

Excuse me while I weep over spending my money on Surefires this year.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh... Oh, dear.

Excuse me while I weep over spending my money on Surefires this year.

We all have lots of Surefire lights, I have several that I love and two of them were given to me by PK himself. Know who PK is? Well he is the guy standing next to me in this Shot Show pic from this year.

IMG_3263_resize2.jpg

:grin2:

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oops, wrong thread! :ohgeez:

Well, while I'm here, instruction manual thread has been updated to show the 007 Cree XR-E version in the specs, including the different reflector. :D

:thumbsup: john

Faster than a speeding bullet . . . technically, you posted that before any lights were actually sold. Thanks John!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Another day and I'll have my 007 Cree.....presuming Mother Nature (impending snow) doesn't delay Santa!

Karl

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl,

Thanks for stopping by and showing me Henry's and Charlie's latest lights.

Have fun with your new 007.

Cheers
Dave