Maxpedition - Bags and Packs
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: A Collection Of Runtime Graphs

Default Re: A Collection Of Runtime Graphs

Click on the graphs in link I provided. I see what you mean re the original graphs in his original thread. They had been removed by photobucket apparently, so click on the graphs and go back and forth between his thread and the graphs.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bullzeyebill View Post
    Click on the graphs in link I provided. I see what you mean re the original graphs in his original thread. They had been removed by photobucket apparently, so click on the graphs and go back and forth between his thread and the graphs.

Bill
    Thanks again, I see what you are saying and it works for the Bio Waffle graphs in post #1. By some unlucky coincidence, the Bio Waffle Malkoff runtimes are linked in post #26, where Illum says:

"For the following ones I simply used BigWaffles links as they are hosted on photobucket also...for me to put them in thumbnails would require me to rehost them after saving them to my computer...Hopefully no one will complain of too much pictures as this "

Soooooo....lost to the ether, I guess.

​Thanks again anyway.

So does anybody know if Big W is OK? It's been a long time since he's made an appearance here, and considering where he was sent...well, I just hope he's alright.