Bike lite question (VistaLite?)

AndyJ

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

There have been posts on CPF about bike lights and folks seem to think the 15W rechargable VistaLite is about the best.

I purchase a new recumbent (Lightning ThunderBolt) yesterday and I'd like to put an incandescent on the front and a flashing red LED on the rear for jetting around at nite.

1) Where can I find out about the full line of VistaLites? I used Google but could not find their home page.

2) Anybody have other suggestions? I know NiteRider makes really good lites, but they are out of my price range.

3) Where is a good place (web?) to purchase VistaLites if that's what I decide I want?

Thanks!
Andy

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I'd certainly start with some less-expensive lights, and not move up to NiteRider or other recargables until you find yourself riding at night on a regular basis.

www.performancebike.com and www.nashbar.com both have a decent selection of lights, including the much-loved VistaLite Eclipse 7-LED taillight. The CatEye website has a good rundown of their complete range. Vistalite is owned by Bell, but has no current web presence.