Banggood Network
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pelican case setup!

Default Re: Post your Pelican case setup!

Look what the postie dropped off - thanks to Kevin from Battery Station!

You need a case for your nice M3!

Quote Originally Posted by toby_pra View Post
    You need a case for your nice M3!
    Toby it's not an M3. It's a TLS T5 - LED turbohead runs on primary 123's or 18650's

Quote Originally Posted by Meganoggin View Post
    Toby it's not an M3. It's a TLS T5 - LED turbohead runs on primary 123's or 18650's
    Ups....it was quite early this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by Changchung View Post
    I buy my 1510 from opticsplanet.com with excellent results, very happy, I buy too the foam kit and the organizer...

ahh, Yorkshire terriers

Unhappy Re: Post your Pelican case setup!

I've been trying to get my parents to let me spend some of my money. But Noooooo... (Imagine a harsh teenage voice, with a slight touch of mockery for that last sentence.) First, I wanted a Ra Exec. EDC, with a Ti clip, and rechargeable batteries. No. Then I wanted a Fenix TK40, and a set or two of Eneloops. No.
    Alas...
    I've really been bugging my parents to let me purchase a 1430 Top-loader case. I saws this really neat thing on edcforums, where a guy lined his with velcro, and was using that as his laptop bag, and my argument is, "I'm buying a laptop, which is expensive, and I want to be able to protect it from everything." No. Anyone wanna bet that they won't let me buy the laptop, either?
    I love my HDS/Ra Clicky... My only wish would be a 5th(accessible thru a 2click press) mode, and a 2AA tube.

Wow... I guy without flashlight is so sad... Try to speak with your parents seriously... communication is the most important between parents and children

Quote Originally Posted by John_Galt View Post
    I've been trying to get my parents to let me spend some of my money. But Noooooo... (Imagine a harsh teenage voice, with a slight touch of mockery for that last sentence.) First, I wanted a Ra Exec. EDC, with a Ti clip, and rechargeable batteries. No. Then I wanted a Fenix TK40, and a set or two of Eneloops. No.
    Alas...
    I've really been bugging my parents to let me purchase a 1430 Top-loader case. I saws this really neat thing on edcforums, where a guy lined his with velcro, and was using that as his laptop bag, and my argument is, "I'm buying a laptop, which is expensive, and I want to be able to protect it from everything." No. Anyone wanna bet that they won't let me buy the laptop, either?
    Zebralight Spark Princeton Inova Petzl Maglite Bushnell 4 XM-L MagMod and a lot of Cree XM-L Lights Nitecore i4 Intellicharger Intl-outdoor 3400 Panasonic 3100 Bare and protected Samsung 3000 Sanyo 2600
    Please, respect the planet, dont kill animals...

Thanks, I love my dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by Illum View Post
    ahh, Yorkshire terriers
    Zebralight Spark Princeton Inova Petzl Maglite Bushnell 4 XM-L MagMod and a lot of Cree XM-L Lights Nitecore i4 Intellicharger Intl-outdoor 3400 Panasonic 3100 Bare and protected Samsung 3000 Sanyo 2600
    Please, respect the planet, dont kill animals...

My new 1150 case

Surefire,Inova,4Sevens,Fenix,Olight,Malkoff, AEX25,Xeray50,Polarion Aybss Dual, AElight 30-50 watt,Wiseled tactical 2000,Peak, Lupine Wilma TL, .......

Ostar TNC?

YUP
    Surefire,Inova,4Sevens,Fenix,Olight,Malkoff, AEX25,Xeray50,Polarion Aybss Dual, AElight 30-50 watt,Wiseled tactical 2000,Peak, Lupine Wilma TL, .......

Unhappy Re: Post your Pelican case setup!

Quote Originally Posted by Changchung View Post
    Wow... I guy without flashlight is so sad... Try to speak with your parents seriously... communication is the most important between parents and children
    I was being sarcastic when I typed that. I really do try to actually discuss things at length with my parents.
    MY point is tho, that, as I've tried explaining to them, I have a job now. I'm making good money for someone my age. I'm putting ~80% of my paychecks (about $140 per week) into my college fund, and another 15% into my car insurance fund (I'll be driving in about a month, i'll be on my parents car insurance plan, but they wish me to help pay the extra cost, which is understandable). I've been saving the other 5% as my fun money, to spend as I wish. I haven't been asking them for money to purchase things, or go to the movies/mall. I've been saving, and I've seen a few things that I would like to have, that I can personally afford, and wish to own.
    But even after multiple discussions, they do not wish me to spend any of my money, even on quality items that I know I will use (some nicer flashlights, rechargeable batt's, new cold weather sleeping bag, new school bookbag, etc.). I understand that my parents feel that I may be being foolish with my money, but it's my money, earned completely independently, without any help from either of them, and saved scrupulously, stretching pennies to make my personal life more comfortable.

I'm not trying to sound whiny, but it's true. My parents don't let me spend to buy anything. Ironically, it was my mother who sat me down and told me to get a job this summer, because she was tired of having to shell out for my things. She said that if I promised to save most of my paychecks for college, and car insurance, I would be able to spend the rest however I felt like. But I guess not.
    Last edited by John_Galt; 07-15-2009 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Removing unnecessary whining
    I love my HDS/Ra Clicky... My only wish would be a 5th(accessible thru a 2click press) mode, and a 2AA tube.

Quote Originally Posted by 276 View Post
    YUP

Flashaholic

I was being sarcastic when I typed that. I really do try to actually discuss things at length with my parents.
    MY point is tho, that, as I've tried explaining to them, I have a job now. I'm making good money for someone my age. I'm putting ~80% of my paychecks (about $140 per week) into my college fund, and another 15% into my car insurance fund (I'll be driving in about a month, i'll be on my parents car insurance plan, but they wish me to help pay the extra cost, which is understandable). I've been saving the other 5% as my fun money, to spend as I wish. I haven't been asking them for money to purchase things, or go to the movies/mall. I've been saving, and I've seen a few things that I would like to have, that I can personally afford, and wish to own.
    But even after multiple discussions, they do not wish me to spend any of my money, even on quality items that I know I will use (some nicer flashlights, rechargeable batt's, new cold weather sleeping bag, new school bookbag, etc.). I understand that my parents feel that I may be being foolish with my money, but it's my money, earned completely independently, without any help from either of them, and saved scrupulously, stretching pennies to make my personal life more comfortable.

I'm not trying to sound whiny, but it's true. My parents don't let me spend to buy anything. Ironically, it was my mother who sat me down and told me to get a job this summer, because she was tired of having to shell out for my things. She said that if I promised to save most of my paychecks for college, and car insurance, I would be able to spend the rest however I felt like. But I guess not.
    I feel your pain. Just wait until you get married.....

Flashaholic*

How about Zero Halliburton cases? For when you want to world to know you have something stealable

Quote Originally Posted by GarageBoy View Post
    How about Zero Halliburton cases? For when you want to world to know you have something stealable
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I've got one and if you go through an airport with one, people look at you like you are a gun / drug runner! Mind you, they also stare at you with a Peli case in your hand....

Well, here's it was...I use a plano handgun case, still has the pick and pluck...now that i got got My M6 (currently resinding in my large peli case), it's time to start over...until I get 4 more lights...a vicious cycle, I tell ya

Last edited by angelofwar; 07-17-2009 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelofwar View Post
    Well, here's it was...I use a plano handgun case, still has the pick and pluck...now that i got got My M6 (currently resinding in my large peli case), it's time to start over...until I get 4 more lights...a vicious cycle, I tell ya
    I know what you mean - I cant sell the case because I have lights that fit.... I cant sell the lights because they fit the spaces in the case....

Here's mine. Bought it over the weekend. Well its not a Pelican, its some Italian brand called HPRC. Currently still has space for more, but I'm saving it for all the flashlights that didn't come with holsters or pouches.

Last edited by snailmeat; 07-20-2009 at 10:22 AM.

Can you tell us more about this falshlight!

My parents don't let me spend to buy anything. Ironically, it was my mother who sat me down and told me to get a job this summer, because she was tired of having to shell out for my things. She said that if I promised to save most of my paychecks for college, and car insurance, I would be able to spend the rest however I felt like. But I guess not.

Without the ability to enjoy the fruits of our labour the desire to work hard and make personal sacrifices will lose all momentum, being able to 'treat' yourself to the occasional luxury helps make it all worthwhile, otherwise where's the incentive?

What one person considers to be frivolous, another may get unending enjoyment out of owning, using & collecting

Personally... I'd just go ahead and buy those luxuries (with your 5%)

BTW angelofwar... nice set up!
    Last edited by M@elstrom; 07-21-2009 at 04:19 PM.
    My modest collection HERE & 55w HID spotlight project HERE

Here's mine, more flashlights are coming so I will be reconfiguring the foam soon..

Olight M20 - Olight M30 - Surefire E2DL - Surefire G2ZL - Surefire G2L - Surefire HL1ATN - Fenix TA21 - Fenix TA30 - Nitecore SR3 - Jetbeam IIIM Military - Jetbeam IIIM Titanium - Dereelight CL1H V4 - Tiablo A9 + Collimator - More comming soon...

Alas...
    I do believe that was me
    MY EDC: JETBEAM M1X - it replaced 8 other lights.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalIndustries View Post
    Here's mine, more flashlights are coming so I will be reconfiguring the foam soon..

The G2Z-TN looks awesome next to that helmet light! nice set-up!

Quote Originally Posted by NotRegulated View Post
    That foam looks like it was cut with a laser! It doesn't look like the kind of foam that comes with a Pelican. Where did you get it?

KROMA
    TICS

The entire kit with all it's contents is provided by Pelican to selected businesses as evaluation units. The foam is premolded to fit exactly each piece of the kit.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalIndustries View Post

What model is this??

^^Click for my beamshots!!^^ My Flashlights

Dimerazorback, it's a Pelican 1495 with pick and pluck foam..
    Last edited by TacticalIndustries; 08-10-2009 at 11:32 PM. Reason: No Reason..
    Olight M20 - Olight M30 - Surefire E2DL - Surefire G2ZL - Surefire G2L - Surefire HL1ATN - Fenix TA21 - Fenix TA30 - Nitecore SR3 - Jetbeam IIIM Military - Jetbeam IIIM Titanium - Dereelight CL1H V4 - Tiablo A9 + Collimator - More comming soon...

Excellent!

Thanks alot mate!

^^Click for my beamshots!!^^ My Flashlights