What do you think of Dakotas?

zmoz

Enlightened
The truck...not the states. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thinking about getting a new one...dodge is giving like $3000...looks yummy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What do you guys think of them?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I had one for years, loved it but "HAD" to upgrade to a 4WD full sized Quad-Ram w/extended bed!

zmoz

Enlightened
I would go for the Ram...but they aren't offering the same discounts on that, and it's more to begin with. I'm 17 so money isn't exactly free flowing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have a close relative that works for Mercedes, so I get all DC products for less than the dealer... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
fc2c7d30.jpg

I would recommend a Tundra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
If he works for DC and that's why you're getting it cheap, do you still get the $3000 incentive or what not?

[devils advocate]
Do you really need a truck?
[/devil]

zmoz

Enlightened
I get first a cheaper price than the dealer, the $3,000, and an extra grand incentive for DC employees. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I definately need a truck...I go camping alot and am allways getting large peice of lumber from home depot. Also I wouldn't drive a car if you paid me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a 2WD 6 cyl. Love it.

I'll bet the 4.7 8 cyl. would be very nice. The 6 scoots pretty good.

For a truck it handles very well. The Viper got its' steering from the Dakota. Mine is black with a hard tanua, SS well trim, raised whites, lots of wax, looks good.