Nylon belt sheath for SF M2?

Gandalf

Enlightened
I'm looking for a nylon belt sheath for my SF M2. I want one with a flap over the top, with a snap or velcro, to protect that oversize head. The only one I could find on the SF website was an open top model (but the link went to the 8NX, so who knows if it's even the right one for the M2....)
frown.gif

TIA
cool.gif

K-T

*Moderator*
Check www.soegear.com, they seem to have very nice holsters for the M2,M3 and others. Several people got one of these pouches and were very happy.

Klaus.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by K-T:
Check www.soegear.com, they seem to have very nice holsters for the M2,M3 and others. Several people got one of these pouches and were very happy.

Klaus.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Klaus,

I can't bring up the pictures for those pouches, all I get are red X's. Any ideas?

Brightnorm

Tombeis

Enlightened
Brightnorm:

SOE was working on their website the last few days. I am also getting red X's in some of the picture areas.

Try clicking on mag pouches. The last picture on that page shows a double pouch with plastic buckles. One half of this pouch is just about what the pouch for the M2 looks like.

I have the M2 and M3 pouches in black. They are excellent. The M3 pouch will take the M3 with the click tailcap installed.

The pouches are available in Olive drab, black and camo.

I hope this is a help.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Gandalf. We don't have a Velcro/snap lid on our pouches. Some times you might want to take you light out without making the noise of Velcro. Plus the fstx buckle tends to be more secure than a snap. Major plus when you go to grab you $150.00 m2 and its still there. Also with the fstx. We get more adj. It will hold the m2 with a filter, Or as small as a 6p. All of our sure fire pouches are 2 layers of 1000 den. Cordura where the light sits. The ano. finish and knurling was wearing thru pouches prematurely, so we made them double layer a year or so ago.

As for the website we have been working on it for a few days. It is up now but there are many changes coming. We have over 20 products that are not even up yet. Check back frequently. The update will be constant.

We also have a new pouch for the m6.

www.soegear.com
(760) 722-0004

rawhide_clyde

Newly Enlightened
I just received an order for some gear from SOE myself, GOOD STUFF!!! They also gave me a real competitive price on a SureFire M3.
Stay Safe,
Clyde

Size15's

Flashaholic
Does they do a SureFire and Pouch combo?

How about a SureFire pouch set?

SOE,

Please can you confirm here all your current SureFire pouches, what you can make up, and what you plan to make in the future?

Thanks!

Al
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

We have pouches that will fit all of the 6V systems with or with put tip off filters including the m2. Also a pouch for the 9V systems
d3 and z3 with or with out hood. Pouches for the m3 w/wo hood and the m6 with out hood only. We also have a pouch for the 12z and 12pm for any one who still has one. We will be making them for the m3T and the m4 soon. You will soon see some thing for the 10x dominator soon. Sure fire just doesn't have the 10x available for sale, so we haven't been in a hurry. The 10x is kind of like a unicorn. You've all seen pictures of them but they just aren't there.

Yes we do sell sure fire. We are a level 4 dealer. We have been doing stuff with sure fire for a long time. We make all the gear the institute was using. That's why our stuff is all over their catalogs. We build gear for a lot of guys over there. If any one is looking for a package deal on the lights and pouches we will be happy to discuss it thru e-mail.

We will soon be adding the light to our website.
Thats where the pouches are now.

Thank you
SOE
www.soegear.com