My Spy 007 is a GT Model

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
At least when compared to my Ra Clicky 140GT. It was a neat surprise as the beams look almost identical when my Spy is set to level 5 and the Clicky is set to high.

I was always very pleased with the tint on my Spy; it was neat to see how it compared to the GT choice in Henry's Ra.

Anyone else compare theirs?

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beams similar with the Seoul but the 007, whiter...cooler.. The Cree with typical rings if shining on the wall.

Karl

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goatee, is your 007 a first, or 2nd wave design? I recall there being a difference between LEDs in the waves.

Mayo

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goatee, is your 007 a first, or 2nd wave design? I recall there being a difference between LEDs in the waves.

Mayo

It is a 2nd wave 007. I just got my 140CGT and when I turned it on to high, the first thing that I noticed is that the beam looked alot like the 007; it had the same color in the middle of the hotspot and it had the same slight tint variation around the hotspot that the 2nd wave 007's were reported to have (mine included).

I think that it is cool that the 007 is as bright on level 5 is the 140CGT is on high.

Latest posts