which cr123 bulk purchase??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj29

Newly Enlightened
Looking to make a bulk purchase for 123 batt. from battery junction....
which would you buy?

energizer 1.43
duracell 1.70
panasonic 1.50

thanks,
sj

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had great results with Panasonic. SOme of the new Duracells and Energizers are probably made in China. The Pan's are not...

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread should be in the "Flashlights Electronics - Batteries Included" section of the site.
One of the mods will move it there.

As for your question, go with the Panasonics.

SureAddicted

Enlightened
I've had nothing but trouble with Panasonic CR123's (white label). It has put me off Panasonic's for life. Avoid the white label like the plague.

DM51

Flashaholic
It is a nuisance having to move threads when people don't take the trouble to post them in the correct forum. It is very obvious that this belongs in the Batteries section.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Batterystation, $1.2 each shipped to u.s. address.
:D Yeah!

Plus keep a lookout on the market place for when guys fall in love with Li-ions and decide to sell off their stash of primaries! I have gotten new SF batteries at around 70 cents a pop after shipping.

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why not buy from Fenix Store and get free shipping plus these Panasonic have more amp hrs over any other brand and Panasonic CR123a's are very good also, infact I think they make Surefire batts. Plus you get free shipping also, so cant complain there.

https://www.fenix-store.com/product_info.php?cPath=53&products_id=200
Nothing against Fenix Store (they are one of my preferred vendors), but if you are in the US or Canada and don't want the 4 Keep2Go tubes that are combined with that offer, you can get 16 Panasonic CR123a's for $20 less than that and get free shipping.

AMRaider

Enlightened
Looking to make a bulk purchase for 123 batt. from battery junction....
which would you buy?

energizer 1.43
duracell 1.70
panasonic 1.50

thanks,
sj

I would go with Energizer. In my experience, they are good cells, and they appear to be the cheapest of the three you listed.

broadwayblue

Newly Enlightened
I see that this thread is over a year old. Just curious as to what the best CR123 deal is currently. Amazon has 40 Tenergy's for $40 shipped...but I was wondering if there was a way to get a smaller quantity (perhaps 20-25) for around the same $1/battery price. Thanks.

Brian321

Enlightened
I see that this thread is over a year old. Just curious as to what the best CR123 deal is currently. Amazon has 40 Tenergy's for $40 shipped...but I was wondering if there was a way to get a smaller quantity (perhaps 20-25) for around the same $1/battery price. Thanks.

You can get Surefire batterys HERE and order as many as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.