E2E Compared to P6

MYREDCHEVY

Newly Enlightened
Does anybody have a compareson? Size, light output? I got my E2e today am I'm very impresed. How does the P6 comepare? Thanks Mike

Size15's

Flashaholic
I understand that people regard the difference between the 6P and the E2e as follows:

E2e - Perfect EDC flashlight (with low output lamp available)
6P - Classic SureFire with a better beam throw (range) compared to the E2e (with high output lamp available) The 6P has the advantage that it can be easily converted into a variety of different models. Here are a few:
KT1 - TurboHead kit
KR2 - NiCad Rechargeable kit
Z49 - Clickie TailCap (many other TailCap options also available)
Z32 - Shock Isolated Bezel

Adding an A19 Body Extender to hold a third SF123A allows you to use the P90/P91 lamps.
The KT2 TurboHead kit (or a variation thereof) is a very useful longer range illumination tool.

I have the opinion that the E2e is specifically for EDC whilst the 6P gives you more options then you can shake a stick at.

Personally, I'd get the E2e-HA.
To use the P61 high output lamp for two cell SureFires, I'd pick the M2 or G2Z over the 6P.

Al

Brock

Flashaholic
Does this help?
E2-comp.jpg

Tony from Finland

Newly Enlightened
Ok, stupid question time, but the P6 in the pics does have a belt clip, too, right?
tongue.gif
So where did you get it? What kind of a system is it (Did you drill extra holes in the light or something, or is the installation simpler?
smile.gif
) How much is it?

Brock

Flashaholic
The lights in the above pics are the D2 and C2, both variations of the 6P. The D2 has the clip and comes with both hi output lamp (P61) and regular P60. The C2 is an older version of the M2. Al did I get this right?