UltraLasers.com ?

eztune

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know what happen to ultralasers.com. I havent looked into geting an green laser for about a year now and remeber that they had some good prices( $150-$200) for the 100mw to 150mw green pen laser? Any recomendations in this mw range for good green laser at a good price? Thanks for any info.

luvlasers

Enlightened
The only thing I've heard about them which is not much is bad.

You are better off spending a little more and buying from a reputable seller.

eztune

Newly Enlightened
The only thing I've heard about them which is not much is bad.

You are better off spending a little more and buying from a reputable seller.

Thanks for the reply. Thats what i was starting to think. How about Tech laser? They say that there lasers are the same as laserglow in the 200mw and up? Anyone bought from them and how is the custmer service? There prices seem to less for what they quote as being the same laser qaulity?

Last edited:

Kenom

Enlightened
another retailer that provides horrible quality lasers. If you want to get a laser that is low cost but fairly reasonable quality try Dealextreme.com

OK they are crap there too, but they are CHEAP! and sometimes you get a good laser.

eztune

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the input. I heard that the DX lasers dont have IR filters? I dont want to buy a cheap laser just to go and buy(more money) a secound one. If i am going to spend a few hundred bucks ($450-$600) then i want to to do it right the first time. Kenom I thought that you had sudjusted buying from laserglow or nova laser in a thread i read , but i am not for sure about that. So techlaser doent sale the same laser that laserglow sale. They make seem as if that get there lasers from the same manafacter?