Whats the deal I really like the watch but it gave me a rash when I hiked with it and rode my bike I thought synthetic rubber( neoprene ) didn't do that to you. Has anyone else had this problem? I wore a swatch watch until it literally rotted off my arm and I never got a rash. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks for the reply. I was going to spend alot more on a swiss watch glad I didn't! Its probably the sulfur compound in there. I'm not allergic to anything except maybe poison ivy but that usually clears up in 2 weeks, my wrist still looks nasty and its been two weeks!