NOVATAC 120E problem (Problem corrected!!)

in_the_dark

Newly Enlightened
I've searched a couple times with not luck finding comments on the dimming issue I'm having. On the low and middle setting the 120E seems to work fine but once on the high setting it will flicker then dim three times and after that it will stay on what appears to be the low setting. (flicker/dim - flicker/dim - flicker/dim - stabilize)

I've swapped batteries, and followed the battery reset detect instructions even though I only use SF primaries. Any thoughts? :confused:

How are they to deal with? Do they normally answer email or is better to call? So far I've sent two unanswered emails regarding the problem. They are great to deal with, it just took a call!!! Thanks to the very helpful gentleman at Novatac my light is back in top shape. Many thanks to Novatac!!!!

Thanks in advance!!
in_the_dark

Last edited:

Jackal112203

Newly Enlightened
Re: NOVATAC 120E problem

I called about a problem I had with a bad 85T that I received, but the dealer I purchased it from ended up sending me a brand new one, but before I knew that I called NovaTac and left a message stating my problem. They called right back the very next day. I don't know how their response via email is, but I would suggest just calling them, they seem to have great customer service. Hope everything turns out fine for you.

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened

yeah, call or email them, service there was FANTASTIC, I had a bad tailcap, sent the light to them, they emailed me, checked it, replaced the tailcap and sent it back out the same day they received it. GREAT people.

I can only imagine they are busy or whatever for you not getting an email back, I would call them.

in_the_dark

Newly Enlightened

A quick call to Novatac got the light back in working order and I'm very happy to have another one on the way. A huge thanks to Novatac and the very helpful gentleman that helped me out today. :twothumbs

/ Didn't really want to bump the thread but I feel thanking the good folks at Novatac warranted the bump. /

Latest posts