7060 holster help

bagman

Enlightened
I recently got a used 7060 on the MP and have used it for a couple of shifts now in the standard open top holster it comes with.

I am after a holster for it with a closed top and that will fit on a 2.5" duty belt.

I saw a post here the other day with a link to a web site that sells several leather version with closed tops. It even ships international but the cart would not work. I now cant find the site or the post here to point to it :rolleyes:

Anybody help please?

edited to say that being able to put the holster on and off without removing everything else on the belt would be a big advantage :D

Last edited:

dougie

Enlightened
Hey Baggie,

I'm sure you must have thought of it but wouldn't the Maxpedition universal flashlight pouch be ideal? It can be mounted to the belt without having to remove everything and can be adjusted so that it is difficult, if not impossible, for the 7060 to fall out of if you are running or in a rough and tumble. (Not that I'd like you to be getting that up and personal with the criminals!....lol)

Doug

bagman

Enlightened
I did think of it doug but I had one of these ages and for some reason didn't like it much but cant remember why :rolleyes:

But I will put it on the list :D

dougie

Enlightened
Its probably 'cos it bulky? However, bulk and strength are two attributes I can live with.

Doug

OBTW how are u liking the 7060?

bagman

Enlightened
Its probably 'cos it bulky? However, bulk and strength are two attributes I can live with.

Doug

OBTW how are u liking the 7060?

You are right about the bulk. I think I used to carry a Pila G3 and or a SF M3 in it an it was just too big.

i have only carried it for two shifts but have been very impressed, I have both a smooth and an OP emmiter/reflector and been using the smooth one which throws very well indeed. It seems to put out a lot more light than advertised and i've read here that the underestimate the output which I would concur with.

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
i have only carried it for two shifts but have been very impressed, I have both a smooth and an OP emmiter/reflector and been using the smooth one which throws very well indeed. It seems to put out a lot more light than advertised and i've read here that the underestimate the output which I would concur with.

I didn't even know such a thing was available for the 7060. Where did you get it from? I would definitely be interested in one for my 7060...

bagman

Enlightened
I didn't even know such a thing was available for the 7060. Where did you get it from? I would definitely be interested in one for my 7060...

I dont know where it originally came from, I traded the 7060 with both emitters from a police officer in the USA.

The smooth reflector has quite a few rings if you white wall it but I really dont care about such things especially in a working light. The throw is very impressive :D