• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: HAIII Mil Spec Lights (New Luminus SST builds here)

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

NEW SST-50 1D build below

Hi All

I have all I have several different hosts in different sizes and configurations from Britelumens fantastic HAIII Mil Spec hosts from the last batch.

1 - one C light ,
2D host black & 2D host olive (one each)
1D hosts in black and olive. (two each color)
1.25 tri - bored olive (two) black is sold
finned fluted heads available

lineup2.jpg

Let me make these into lights of your choosing and specs.

Why pay for a light not to your specs, let me build it your way with my quality components and LED'S of your choice. Plus as we all know finish is unbeatable with the quality that comes with a product sold by Britelumens

Here is a new SST-50 1D Maglite Build

I will have a 1 C Finned head available tomorrow that will accept all C batteries

others builds quoted upon request

Specs are Below

1 D Olive HAIII Maglite (2rd from right in picture)
Finned - Fluted head with Britelumens HAIII finish
Luminous SST-50 Premium Bin (SST-50-W65s-F21-GH102 -WH tint)
Direct Driven
Britelumens MC-E Heatsink (wires are hidden see pictures below)
Mil-spec teflon wiring
Stock reflector (Will sputter if requested)
Switch modded for momentary use
D2FLEX dimming board by (TaskLed) Revised version for higher amperage
Tail Cap modded for 18650 or Battery Space Long C high amperage battery

Batteries not included but availbable

$250 Shipped

I have had 3 X 17670 parallel holders built for tri bored builds and are available for purchase with build.

18650 batteries & dsd battery charger available for sale with purchase of flashlight.

Below are some we have done and a couple from last batch we have already built but if you don't see what you want let me build it to your specs.

SST-50 mounted in Britelumens heatsink - pictured through mounted head

SST50sink.jpg
SST50withheadon.jpg

Frontof1D1jpg.jpg

2c.jpg

twoupright.jpg

twoupright-1.jpg

The pictures above are for reference and I will be putting new ones up for viewing.

Please PM for PP Info CC add 4%

Registered mail please add $2.00. I'll be responsible for lost or undelivered mail should you decided to choose this option.
I'll not be responsible for lost mail shipping via regular airmail.

First I will take it gets the light followed by a PM to me for PP addy

I will be glad to change any of the P7 to MC-E at time of purchase if buyer is so inclined.

I also have some 18650 & 17670 batteries and DSD chargers for sale only with purchase of flashlight

Thanks Dave

Last edited:

OceanView

Enlightened
Re: FS: 3 HAIII Mil Spec Lights

Oh...my...goodness! :eek: Just when I thought I had finished mulling my choices over and was ready to pull the trigger on one of the builds from your other thread...you put these HAIII beauties up for sale, too! Decisions, decisions...:sick2:

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast

$225 for all three? How can anyone resist?

Something tells me that it's $225 each.

5.0Trunk

Enlightened

Nice lights Dave. I have a 1D just like yours but I think I would prefer a 1C. Gotta save up my money :)

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh...my...goodness! :eek: Just when I thought I had finished mulling my choices over and was ready to pull the trigger on one of the builds from your other thread...you put these HAIII beauties up for sale, too! Decisions, decisions...:sick2:

Hi OceanView
I appreciate your problem, everytime I come and check the board I say Oh No look at that light or part. If I can help you just yell ;)

$225 for all three? How can anyone resist?

Something tells me that it's $225 each.

Hi carbine15
I appreciate you catching that what a deal huh.

Nice lights Dave. I have a 1D just like yours but I think I would prefer a 1C. Gotta save up my money :)

Hi 5.0Trunk

I saved a 1.25 light for me that is just like these and put a P7 in it and just got my FM 3X17670 holders today and they fit the Tri-bore perfect. I like my one D it has good balance but there is something about a one C and that light feel. A one C is what my wife would rather use.

Thanks All
Dave

scout24

Flashaholic

Nailbender- I changed my mind-
icon10.gif
I'll take the 1d finned and fluted for 225.00. instead of the 1c. P.M.O.en route if you will send me adress info.
Thanks
Scout24

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

1D HAIII SPF to Scout24

Thanks Scout24 it is a beautiful light with the fluted grooved head. I love mine.

PM with addy on it way.

Dave

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

As one of the other buyers of Britelumens HAIII Mag hosts
I can say that the anodizing on these lights are first rate :twothumbs

Good luck with your Sale Nailbender

(Great prices for these builds as well :thumbsup:)

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 2 HAIII Mil Spec Lights

Thanks for the kind words TX101
They are definately some of the nicest HAIII MIL SPEC finishes out there and the fact that they are done after milling set them apart.

I finished up my own 1.25 D build today and can't wait for dark.

Dave

scout24

Flashaholic

Dave-
Here's hoping you get the M.O. today! Looking forward to the light.
evilgrin07.gif

Greg

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Greg (Scout 24)

I received PMO today and yours shipped priority mail you should have it in a couple of days.
I included an 18650 so you could get going right away.

thanks

Dave

scout24

Flashaholic

Dave-
Holy fast shipping batman! light was here at lunchtime today. Now all I need is for it to get dark!!! Light is beautiful- looks even better in person.
Thanks for the Battery adapters, can't wait to try them. I really like the haIII finish. Thanks again!
Greg

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Greg

I knew you would be anxious to use it so I sent it priority mail and included the batt that I told you I would so you could start right away.

I still included the 3AAx1d so that you could use alkaline or eneloops if had not gotten a charger yet.
I think 4sevens has a two 18650 and a charger for a fair price and ship quick as does lighthound and a couple of others. I just got 10 18650 on Ebay for about 5 bucks apeice but it took two weeks to get here.

The HAIII is really great I am glad you are pleased have fun. I know my neighbors must wonder what is up with all the lights I shine at all hours around here.

Thanks Greg

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 2 HAIII Mil Spec Lights ( batts and charger available with light purchase )

I am going to bump these good looking HAIII lights one time and will include a 18650 battery with them.

Dave

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS: 2 HAIII Mil Spec Lights ( batts and charger available with light purchase )

Dave-
Played with the light this weekend- VERY cool and VERY bright. Wall of trees at the end of my road lit up nicely from 100 yds. The different levels are very nice too. Around the house inside low, on up to WOW for walking the dog. Thanks again!
Greg

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Greg

I am glad you like it . I have a blast when I take the dogs out, I try a different one all the time. A surefire one night, one of FM goodies another time, one I did another, always one to try out.

Thanks

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got one 1c left for sale can use a AW 1c if lucky enough to own, a single 18500 or one 18650 with tail cap mod.

Cheers

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi All

I decided to bump this thread

I am also adding a new 2C HAIII host that was machined and anodized by Britelumens so we all know the quality. This host has been on my shelf waiting for an emitter, I could not decide what to put in it.

With the MC-E now about on equal footing as the P7 I decided to put one of my JE5 warm white 4000K emitters. You lose a few lumens with the warm white but this batch has been great with color retention at night.

Oceanview has one of these MC-E's in a 2D I built for him and he loves it using it most nights.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Dave

Bodysmall.jpg
Frontsmall.jpg