ArmyTek
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: PF12! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Banned

Hahaha Re: PF12! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Tim and I gave you youngins a chance to participate, and you botched up that task. So here goes.....

Only 92 days left to PF12!
    Last edited by luxlover; 01-30-2009 at 08:13 AM.

Default Re: PF12! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Quote Originally Posted by luxlover View Post
    Tim and I gave you youngins a chance to participate, and you botched up that task. So here goes.....

Only 92 days left to PF12!
    Well, for once I didn't have a chance to access the computer before school. Don't mock me, I will be able to get online in the morning for the next two days.
    Register your Smart PD(D10, D20, EX10) at the official registry
    To prevent catastrophes, please make sure that brain is online before mouth moves.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by m16a View Post
    Well, for once I didn't have a chance to access the computer before school. Don't mock me, I will be able to get online in the morning for the next two days.
    The job is yours for two days. May we depend on you after that, or should we interview for other qualified candidates?

Nice avatar. Where did you get it?

Jeff

Nice avatar. Where did you get it?

Jeff

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TOOCOOL View Post
    >>>>>>>>>>>>

Nice flag silly Jeff ..........I was not at the avatar !! I was at the Where did you get it? bit

Banned

Nice flag silly Jeff ..........I was not at the avatar !! I was at the Where did you get it? bit
    I know that mate. But your graemlins, better than those from CPF, got me thinking. By the way, that flag is NOT a flag. It is two flags. Do you know what they are? Should I give you a hint on the top flag?

By the way, the avatar was generated from two flags, which I downsized to the high (low?) standards of CPF. Then I made a screen capture of the pair, saved it as a jpeg file and finally uploaded it as my avatar
    All in good fun, Tim.

You must admit, my comeback was pretty snazzy!

Jeff

I know that mate. But your graemlins, better than those from CPF, got me thinking. By the way, that flag is NOT a flag. It is two flags. Do you know what they are? Should I give you a hint on the top flag?

By the way, the avatar was generated from two flags, which I downsized to the high (low?) standards of CPF. Then I made a screen capture of the pair, saved it as a jpeg file and finally uploaded it as my avatar All in good fun, Tim.

You must admit, my comeback was pretty snazzy!

Jeff
    Jeff,
    Who woulda known that you were some sort of image-manipulating master of the highest order? I am impressed with your abilities and I'm quite sure that I could not duplicate what you have done. That is all...Jim

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalHousePA View Post
    Jeff,
    Who woulda known that you were some sort of image-manipulating master of the highest order? I am impressed with your abilities and I'm quite sure that I could not duplicate what you have done. That is all...Jim
    This "image-manipulating master of the highest order" = this "master of disaster." It's really very easy to do, although it takes a few steps to resize each image. In fact, I taught a chimpanzee to do it, BEFORE I rewarded him with a bunch of bananas. So I am sure that you are eminently qualified!

Jeff

Banned

Breaking News
    Now I get the meaning of your post. I posted with my new avatar, and then m16a posted with the same avatar. Fancy that? Even if I misinterpreted YOUR meaning, I was having fun creating my reply. All in good fun, while waiting for May 2nd to hit us in the head!

Jeff

Only 91 days left to PF12!

I stay true to my word! Ladies and Gents, your countdown for the day!
    To prevent catastrophes, please make sure that brain is online before mouth moves.

Nana Re: PF12! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Unfortunately, due to an inappropriate post by our own luxlover on another thread (YOU know which one...) I am withdrawing myself from the PF12 festivities.

It is a shame that it had to come to this. Hopefully he will see the error of his ways and treat his fellow CPFers with more respect and dignity.

Signing off. Please enjoy a cheeto and a diet pepsi for me during the party.

-Chronos

A few favorite lights from: McGizmo, Data, milkyspit, HDS, and Surefire

Nana Re: PF12! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

KIDDING!!!

A few favorite lights from: McGizmo, Data, milkyspit, HDS, and Surefire

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    Unfortunately, due to an inappropriate post by our own luxlover on another thread (YOU know which one...) I am withdrawing myself from the PF12 festivities.

It is a shame that it had to come to this. Hopefully he will see the error of his ways and treat his fellow CPFers with more respect and dignity.

-Chronos

LMAO !!!!! I can just picture Jeff breaking into a cold sweat for being called out publicly, before realizing it was a joke.

He will need to change his DEPENDS after that one....

Banned

KIDDING!!!

Cross thread posting is in direct violation of CPF Rules. Your punishment is to be sentenced to suffer with us from Noon to about 3AM, when nein166 and I head back to Crooklyn. This sentence shall not be commuted, and there are no pardons.

Jeff

Banned

Signing off. Please enjoy a Cheeto and a Diet Pepsi for me during the party.

-Chronos

I shall repent for my transgressions from today until May 2nd, hoping that my treacherous ways will be forgiven.

I will be thinking long and hard what you said, suffering with guilt while eating Cheetos, Diet Pepsi, pepperoni pizza, everything pizza, home baked cookies, salsa and chips, onion soup dip and chips, and the various other surprise snacks and treats which will adorn Mrs. C's kitchen counter.

Jeff

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kid9P View Post
    LMAO !!!!! I can just picture Jeff breaking into a cold sweat for being called out publicly, before realizing it was a joke.

I am changing my Depends as we speak, thinking about that size 11 boot accosting my hindquarters. Oochy ouchy!

Jeff

-Chronos

Oh no!!! Jim!!!! TELL ME IT AIN'T SO!!!!!

KIDDING!!!

Oh, what a relief. I thought you were serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Kid9P View Post

Nice one Ray!

I shall repent for my transgressions from today until May 2nd, hoping that my treacherous ways will be forgiven.

I will be thinking long and hard what you said, suffering with guilt while eating Cheetos, Diet Pepsi, pepperoni pizza, everything pizza, home baked cookies, salsa and chips, onion soup dip and chips, and the various other surprise snacks and treats which will adorn Mrs. C's kitchen counter.

Jeff

Perhaps the way to salvation can be found by depositing a couple thousand dollars into Chronos' bank account. He will surely forgive you after that!

Jason

Banned

Only 91 days left to PF12!
    I stay true to my word! Ladies and Gents, your countdown for the day!
    Thank you, my honest brutha! You have one more day on duty, and then you are relieved!

Jeff

Banned

Perhaps the way to salvation can be found by depositing a couple thousand dollars into Chronos' bank account. He will surely forgive you after that!

Jason
    Your price for salvation is a little too PRICEY for me. I can't afford your costly salvation, no offense! Maybe Chronos and I can cut a deal in person, such as I give him a slice of my pizza quota and he forgives me? There is no need for a high finance middle man, such as yourself.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Jeff

Your price for salvation is a little too PRICEY for me. I can't afford your costly salvation, no offense! Maybe Chronos and I can cut a deal in person, such as I give him a slice of my pizza quota and he forgives me? There is no need for a high finance middle man, such as yourself.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Jeff

What???? Are you suddenly Donald Trump?? I thought you were Jeff AKA Fluxblabber. Please don't fire me, I need the money to support my family! (of lights)

Banned

What???? Are you suddenly Donald Trump?? I thought you were Jeff AKA Fluxblabber. Please don't fire me, I need the money to support my family! (of lights)

You are right. I acted too harshly. You are heretofore "unfired."

I would rather be a homeless flashaholic, than Donald Frump. It is true that you get more "blab for your buck" with me.

What do you have in mind as the next addition to your family (of lights)? Anything you can bleep out here?

Jeff

You are right. I acted too harshly. You are heretofore "unfired."

I would rather be a homeless flashaholic, than Donald Frump. It is true that you get more "blab for your buck" with me.

What do you have in mind as the next addition to your family (of lights)? Anything you can bleep out here?

Jeff

I've got a couple options in mind currently.

• A Ra Clicky EDCTactical
    • A Surefire E1B Backup
    • A Milkyspit Creemator(single cell variety, customized body and head for my needs)
    • A Surefire Saint Headlamp.

I will most likely go with one of the middle two options, unless you can convince me otherwise!

Banned

I've got a couple options in mind currently.

• A Ra Clicky EDCTactical
    • A Surefire E1B Backup
    • A Milkyspit Creemator(single cell variety, customized body and head for my needs)
    • A Surefire Saint Headlamp.

I will most likely go with one of the middle two options, unless you can convince me otherwise!
    I am surprised at you Jason. Have you not learned the #1 rule when having a hard time deciding which light to buy? BUY THEM ALL!

But if I had a choice of one light to have you GIVE me, it would be the Saint headlamp.

Jeff

I am surprised at you Jason. Have you not learned the #1 rule when having a hard time deciding which light to buy? BUY THEM ALL!

But if I had a choice of one light to have you GIVE me, it would be the Saint headlamp.

Jeff

Although I like the look and the features of "the Saint", in my mind, it makes little sense for me to buy a headlamp that I will use maybe 4 times a year at the max. Although it is still in the running due to the features.

Banned

Although I like the look and the features of "the Saint", in my mind, it makes little sense for me to buy a headlamp that I will use maybe 4 times a year at the max. Although it is still in the running due to the features.
    Your "4 times a year at max." comment is very very conservative. I find myself using it in bed to read, using it when I want to get a close look at a detailed object, using it when I need both hands for a solder job, using it to illuminate the object of a digital camera shot to avoid flash use and of course walking to the quarry. My opinion is that everybody should have at least one headlamp, no matter how simple and/or inexpensive it happens to be. Ask tob9595 (Tom) and dizzy (Mike), for more usages. They are heavier headlamp users than I. I am hoping that I will have a Saint to demo at PF12. It looks very promising.

Jeff

This "image-manipulating master of the highest order" = this "master of disaster." It's really very easy to do, although it takes a few steps to resize each image. In fact, I taught a chimpanzee to do it, BEFORE I rewarded him with a bunch of bananas. So I am sure that you are eminently qualified!

Jeff

I will learn the fine art of image manipulation and make avatars for you for approximately 1 year if you will reward me with a nice new Ra Clicky (bananas). Ok now if you'll excuse me, I must get back to my cage...zoo is closing soon!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalHousePA View Post
    I will learn the fine art of image manipulation and make avatars for you for approximately 1 year if you will reward me with a nice new Ra Clicky (bananas). Ok now if you'll excuse me, I must get back to my cage...zoo is closing soon!
    I won't detain you long, since you are in a rush and the curator is propably telling you "lights out."

You sound like Wimpy, from the Popeye cartoon series that started after WWII "I will gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today." I don't expect you to remember this, since you haven't reached "old fogey" status yet. Hopefully, on May 2nd I will have two important items with me One is an Every Day Carry Tactical Ra Clicky for me, and two is a bunch of fresh bananas upon which to snack, for you. Would you like some berries and nuts with those 'nanas?

Banned

Tell me about it, Tim. Today is m16a's last day on duty before he goes back to school on Monday to hone his readin', writin' and 'rithmatic skills. I am sure that he will complete his task, after he wipes the sleepies from his eyes today.....at 1PM or so.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast