ArmyTek
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: PF12! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Default Re: PF12! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Only 90 days left to PF12!

As promised, todays countdown! It was slightly delayed by some CPF upgrading, but once again, I stay true to my word. I now leave the next week into the able hands of Fluxblabber and toocool.
    Register your Smart PD(D10, D20, EX10) at the official registry
    To prevent catastrophes, please make sure that brain is online before mouth moves.

Banned

Hahaha Re: PF12! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Quote Originally Posted by m16a View Post
    Only 90 days left to PF12!
    As promised, todays countdown! It was slightly delayed by some CPF upgrading, but once again, I stay true to my word. I now leave the next week into the able hands of Fluxblabber and toocool.
    You have served us to perfection the last two days. Rest up until next Saturday, brave warrior. Tim, I and some of the other homeys will cover! Are we having fun yet....or what?

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by luxlover View Post
    I won't detain you long, since you are in a rush and the curator is propably telling you "lights out."

You sound like Wimpy, from the Popeye cartoon series that started after WWII "I will gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today." I don't expect you to remember this, since you haven't reached "old fogey" status yet. Hopefully, on May 2nd I will have two important items with me One is an Every Day Carry Tactical Ra Clicky for me, and two is a bunch of fresh bananas upon which to snack, for you. Would you like some berries and nuts with those 'nanas?

I remember the Popeye cartoon from when I was a kid. I used to watch it regularly and I credit it as giving to me my lifelong love of spinach and other leafy greens. If you could replace those 'nanas with a few bushels of organic spinach and a few jugs of Caesar salad dressing, I'd appreciate it. I can even put it on top of my pizza!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalHousePA View Post
    I remember the Popeye cartoon from when I was a kid. I used to watch it regularly and I credit it as giving to me my lifelong love of spinach and other leafy greens. If you could replace those 'nanas with a few bushels of organic spinach and a few jugs of Caesar Salad Dressing, I'd appreciate it. I can even put it on top of my pizza!
    Those were the good old days, alright! Are you "strong to the finish cause you eat your spinach?" I will look long and hard to fill your request for orgasmic spinach. Are you of Roman descent, "jugs of Caesar Salad Dressing?"

Please bring the E1B for Jason and myself. We both like it. Jason more so than I. He has alluded to wanting to buy one to serve as his throw monster. Don't tell him I told you his secret!

Jeff

Banned

No pushing and no shoving when vying for the good fortune of posting the colorful daily countdown. This means you Tim, you Jason, and me luxlover. Let's give Schuyler and his Uncle Wyatt a chance at being King for a Day!

Jeff

No pushing and no shoving when vying for the good fortune of posting the colorful daily countdown. This means you Tim, you Jason, and me luxlover. Let's give Schuyler and his Uncle Wyatt a chance at being King for a Day!

Jeff

I don't want to be king. I just want to be his Secretary of Flashlights.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by effulgentOne View Post
    I don't want to be king. I just want to be his Secretary of Flashlights.
    The position you seek requires climbing the ladder of success from the ground up. Part of your "groundwork" training should be to gain experience in countdown posting. Of course, this is NOT mandatory, but it will look good in your dossier when it comes to review/promotion time. Your next review is scheduled for Sat May 2, 2009.

Jeff
    IR Rep. (IR = Inhuman Resources)

Those were the good old days, alright! Are you "strong to the finish cause you eat your spinach?" I will look long and hard to fill your request for orgasmic spinach. Are you of Roman descent, "jugs of Caesar Salad Dressing?"

Please bring the E1B for Jason and myself. We both like it. Jason more so than I. He has alluded to wanting to buy one to serve as his throw monster. Don't tell him I told you his secret!

Jeff

Ok, I'll bring my E1B, just kindly remind me closer to PF12...I'm not of Roman descent but I do share their taste in food. Nothing better on a cold, winter day than a big bowl of spaghetti w/ sausage and some good Italian bread...I'm about to eat a Canoli right now...right after that I'm going to watch the Godfather trilogy...can you see a pattern here?

Banned

Ok, I'll bring my E1B, just kindly remind me closer to PF12...I'm not of Roman descent but I do share their taste in food. Nothing better on a cold, winter day than a big bowl of spaghetti w/ sausage and some good Italian bread...I'm about to eat a Canoli right now...right after that I'm going to watch the Godfather trilogy...can you see a pattern here?
    No problem! I will call your cell at 3AM on Sat May 2nd, as a friendly reminder to bring E1B.

We both have Epicurian tastes, huh? You and I are very fond of Cucina Italiana, with a canoli to round off a meal and a hearty Roman burp to show appreciation. I see that you have gangster inclinations by your choice in trilogy. I'm more of the Peter Rabbit Trilogy guy, though!

Jeff

Your making me hungry!

Hmmm, those meatball subs were so good at PF11 !

Banned

Aminalhouse,
    It may be a good time to start looking at the documentation for the four new Ra Clickys. They will be available anyday now. We should talk about them, during a private non-wiretapped phone session. Have your personal secretary contact my personal secretary.

Of course, we will show-off our Clickys to the envious attendees!

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Kid9P View Post
    Your making me hungry!

Hmmm, those meatball subs were so good at PF11 !
    Ray, those subs were good! I'm gonna get one this time around as well. I'll make sure I bring a suitcase full of Rollaids for afterwards!

Aminalhouse,
    It may be a good time to start looking at the documentation for the four new Ra Clickys. They will be available anyday now. We should talk about them, during a private non-wiretapped phone session. Have your personal secretary contact my personal secretary.

Of course, we will show-off our Clickys to the envious attendees!

Jeff

"To click or not to click...that is the question!" Jeff, can you please provide me with some links that are germaine jackson to the discussion about these new Ra Clicky lights? Thanks you!

Banned

"To click or not to click...that is the question!" Jeff, can you please provide me with some links that are germaine jackson to the discussion about these new Ra Clicky lights? Thanks you!
    Coming right up! Can I get you a shake and fries with that special order, filled via encrypted email?

McJeff

Ray, those subs were good! I'm gonna get one this time around as well. I'll make sure I bring a suitcase full of Rollaids for afterwards!

LMAO Jim

You should have said something, I had some TUMS in my car
    Are you bringing any new knives with you this time around ??

Ray

LMAO Jim

You should have said something, I had some TUMS in my car
    Are you bringing any new knives with you this time around ??

Ray
    I wish I had known you had some Tums in your car but I would have felt awkward asking "Hey does anyone have any Pepto Bismol for my GERD?" haha.
    I am planning on bringing my Rat Cutlery RC-3 and some of the new Spydercos I got recently. I want to get a Rat Cutlery Izula because it looks to me to be the perfect sized EDC fixed blade. Hopefully I'll have that by then. Are you planning on bringing any new purchases?

Banned

I wish I had known you had some Tums in your car but I would have felt awkward asking "Hey does anyone have any Pepto Bismol for my GERD?" haha.
    I am planning on bringing my Rat Cutlery RC-3 and some of the new Spydercos I got recently. I want to get a Rat Cutlery Izula because it looks to me to be the perfect sized EDC fixed blade. Hopefully I'll have that by then. Are you planning on bringing any new purchases?
    Jim,
    You have GERD? I am going to stay away from you and your new Ra Clicky light, because GERD is contageous! By the way, Casola's meataball heroes never cause indigestion, heartburn or gas. Ask milkyspit. He was weaned on these heros!

Jeff

Last edited by luxlover; 02-01-2009 at 07:51 PM.

Jim,
    You have GERD? I am going to stay away from you and your new Ra Clicky light, because GERD is contageous! By the way, Casola's meataball heroes never cause indigestion, heartburn or gas. Ask milkyspit. He was weaned on these heros!

Jeff

I don't know what I have...all I know is that when I eat spicy food sometimes, my stomach feels like someone is trying to start a fire in there with a Light My Fire brand firesteel. Tums and Rollaids along with Nexium are a gift from the all-powerful Saint Digestio...the patron saint of pleasant Digestion!

Cross dressing is in direct violation of CPF Rules. Your punishment is to be sentenced to suffer with us from Noon to about 3AM, when nein166 and I head back to Crooklyn. This sentence shall not be commuted, and there are no pardons.

Jeff

how does cpf know if you cross dress? we wont tell unless they ask!

Banned

I don't know what I have...all I know is that when I eat spicy food sometimes, my stomach feels like someone is trying to start a fire in there with a Light My Fire brand firesteel. Tums and Rolaids, along with Nexium, are gifts from the all-powerful Saint Digestio...the patron saint of pleasant Digestion!
    You have some mind, Jim. Who else could generate such a comeback, using legitimate/authentic religious figures as part of the reply? How about a nice hot bowl of Cream of Wheat with a dash of cinnamon, instead of the hero? Then you can wash it down with a nutritional can of Ensure.

Jeff

You have some mind, Jim. Who else could generate such a comeback, using legitimate/authentic religious figures as part of the reply? How about a nice hot bowl of Cream of Wheat with a dash of cinnamon, instead of the hero? Then you can wash it down with a nutritional can of Ensure.

Jeff

Yeah maybe I can bring a few slices of bread and a jug o' milk to make some Milk Toast in a pot on the stove...that will be a lot of fun while everyone else is eating pizza and subs! I think I'll just load up on Extra-Strength Tums and take my chances...One day of dietary distress won't be a big deal...That intense heartburn will keep me warm on my trek down to the quarry!

Banned

Yeah maybe I can bring a few slices of bread and a jug o' milk to make some Milk Toast in a pot on the stove...that will be a lot of fun while everyone else is eating pizza and subs! I think I'll just load up on Extra-Strength Tums and take my chances...One day of dietary distress won't be a big deal...That intense heartburn will keep me warm on my trek down to the quarry!
    Go for it.....pizza and sub! If you stay away from the pepperoni, sausage and scrapple pizza pies, you will be just fine. You won't need extra warmth for the quarry trek on May 2nd. I wonder if it will be cargo shorts weather?

Jeff

Jim,

I'm definetely bringing my RaClicky 170Cn and my Fenix TK11.
    These are my two favorites right now. I'm sure I'll pick up 1 or
    2 more before PF12.

I also have my eyes open for a Spyderco Karambit.
    Didn't you have one of these at PF11 or something like it ?

I realy want one of these, it looks so sick

Banned

Was it a dream, a premonition? Did I really hear somebody say Ra Clicky 170Cn? That is the KING of Ra lights, and only "very special" people get the opportunity to buy one. I am not one of them.

Sheesh, I go to school and the whole clock management of the group dies!

Only 89 days left to PF12!
    To prevent catastrophes, please make sure that brain is online before mouth moves.

Banned

Sheesh, I go to school and the whole clock management of the group dies!

Only 89 days left to PF12!
    Could it be that you do it so much better than any of us?

Jeff
    Con Artiste

Could it be that you do it so much better than any of us?

Jeff
    Con Artiste

Coming from the perspective that you are the "countdown king", I highly doubt that..

Banned

Coming from the perspective that you are the "countdown king", I highly doubt that..
    Every King is dethroned, or replaced, by more capable royal subjects. I hereby volunteer my fellow Junior Flerds for the rotating position of "Junior Countdown King." Those personages would be You, effulgent one, and sailingdog.

Jeff

Jim,

I'm definetely bringing my RaClicky 170Cn and my Fenix TK11.
    These are my two favorites right now. I'm sure I'll pick up 1 or
    2 more before PF12.

I also have my eyes open for a Spyderco Karambit.
    Didn't you have one of these at PF11 or something like it ?

I realy want one of these, it looks so sick
    Cool Ray! Can't wait to see the RaClicky and TK11...
    I have a Spyderco Karambit but the one I brought last time was an Emerson Combat Karambit. The Spyderco Karambit is really nice and the curve of the blade is really pronounced.
    I found a Spyderco dealer relatively close to where I live so I just go there when I need my fix...
    Btw, the Spyderco Karambit is discontinued...I got mine at a gun show and thankfully it was NIB.

Only 88 days left to PF12!
    Last edited by m16a; 02-03-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast