Any SHOT show spy reports?

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've looked around and can't seem to see anything, so if anyone knows where these are being reported, point the way. Otherwise, do we have anyone at SHOT that can let us in on some of the new goodness?

Surefire? Pila? Fenix? Inova? Whomever? Bonus points for pictures!

AlexSchira

Enlightened
Pictures are press-only at SHOT, but there have been scattered reports such as the one already posted. Inova and Surefire so far, Doug Ritter has some stuff coming out he showed early before he does his coverage, think I spotted some new Energizer tactical light on the SHOT site. I'm keeping an eye on LRI personally, possibly Maglite just in case they have any more amazing new inventions that everyone else already did. I've heard rumors of a smaller LED, and a...headlamp? What?

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rumor had Energizer releasing a "Helmet mount LED light" - I'd be surprised if that is their only attempt into the market.

-Trevor

The Alliance

Newly Enlightened
The price on the magcharger seemed to drop a bit, so maybe there's something new coming for Maglite.

Malkoff Devices is supposed to be sharing a booth so maybe Gene will report here later.

It's near my town so I'd love to stop by, but you have to buy tickets?

Hope visitors enjoy Orlando, despite the chilly weather.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seriously - if I'd done the math on the dates, I'd have rented a car and driven down.

Aaaah, what might have been. :D

(I'm seriously kicking myself for not having done precisely that. And a camera.)

-Trevor

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Surefire news sounds intriguing. Especially the A2L. I'd love to see something new for the masses from Maglite. Does Inova have anything other other than actual releases of the Inforce?

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maglite has been promising some new lights I would be interested in hearing if they had anything displayed at the show