New Ra Lights products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the new line has runtimes like my Clicky, which are amazing even on rechargeables, Henry will get lots of my cash !!

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast
He told me he was bringing one of his warm white Clicky Cn's with him, so we know that much. However, I have a feeling he has more than that up his sleeve.

Nobody wants to have a guess?

Kamakazikev24

Enlightened
A Clicky with perfect ano, bezel that lines up, a tailcap that's fitted correctly,NO flashing bugs and NO tint problems!!!
Oh and NO moaning via email when someone shares these 'shortfalls' on a 'public forum'

m16a

Enlightened
I'd guess that Henry will be unveiling his WW (warm white) series of lights for the clicky (and maybe the twisty?) as well as some other accessory tubes. No actual idea, just some random stabs in the dark!

shomie911

Enlightened
Maybe showing off the 2xAA tubes for the Clicky?

Who knows, maybe he'll come up with a brand new light none of us expected.

I'm loving my 140-Cn, best EDC ever. :thumbsup:

Sector7

Enlightened
Even better, a Ra Clicky 540CNWW with 5 hours runtime on high! :devil:

With a Clicky with nonperfect ano, bezel that doesn't line up, a tailcap that's fitted incorrectly, flashing bugs and tint problems!!!
Oh and moaning via email when someone shares these 'shortfalls' on a 'public forum' (thanks to Kamakazikev24) :nana:

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Clicky with perfect ano, bezel that lines up, a tailcap that's fitted correctly,NO flashing bugs and NO tint problems!!!
Oh and NO moaning via email when someone shares these 'shortfalls' on a 'public forum'
I know, I know! I want to believe, I really do, but problems with one of Henry's other creations brings me to a point where I will have to think twice before I buy another of his products again.

Henry is a great guy, his designs are original and very well engineered - its seems that the actual manufacturing phase is letting him down. My Fenix lights are a lot better machined than all of my previous Henry lights - one exception - my Twisty was beautifully machined!

I really do appreciate that some customers have received perfect lights with no problems and those people don't mind letting everyone else know of their fortune. But you do have to feel for the others - particularly in overseas locations who suffer one or more faults with these top of the line lights.

You read all the hype, a couple of guys get perfect lights, you buy one and get a dud. You then read more recent reports and discover that many others are now suffering the same problems as you.

I do have a keen interest of the release of new products if they exist. I will however, wait at least 3 months after release before buying and only after no faults are found by the early adopters.

As I said, I do want to believe - I want to support Henry and his business - I'm a small business owner and I know how tough it is.

James....:thumbsup:

Long RunTime

Enlightened
popcorn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.