Bth-01: 4x18650 // 8xCR123 (7,4V-12V) holders. Pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are working now assembling this battery holders. They have been designed to be used on the new K-15 canisters (extension battery packs for U/T-04, U-T-15 lights), but also for the upcoming new products which will demand more energy than we can provide with 2x18650 (4xCr123).

They will be sold separately also for modders and CPF people.

Pics soon.

Javier

Last edited:

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 4x18650 // 8xCR123 (7,4V) holders.

One picture.

newk15sinttulo1fp9.jpg

Pöbel

Enlightened
Did you ever think of adding the option of a super short replacement body when using this canister? i.e. having the Head of the Lamp, a short body to mount it to a helmet and then the cable to the canister?

As the body is empty anyways, why not exchange it with a short one when using the canister.

This would of course only work, if all barbolight battery heads had the same thread, which i do not know.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Pöbel,

The bodies are glued with a special compound to the head, so not possible. That makes the light more reliable, and the heat dissipation better.

I have been using a U-15 + K-15, and the "long2 tube is not unconfortable at all.

Regards,

Javier

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
So will this work on the U 04 Zoom that I've been thinking about getting when it becomes available?

More pictures of it in action attached to lights please. :naughty:

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are finished!!!

edit20090304img3795.jpg

edit20090304img3796.jpg

They have been made for high demand Barbolights and new K-15 canisters. As explained before they can hold 4 x 18650 or 8 x Cr123. So, "Le Big Pack" can storage 37 Watts/hour of raging power. Batteries are connected 2S2P to give 7,4V or 12 with LiMn02.

Max lenght. (anode spring compressed) is 80 mm, and max diameter is 45 mm.

They are great for monster projects.

18,00 US$ each.

Javier

flex76italy

Enlightened
Hi Javier,

good work! :twothumbs

Possible to get a kit with custom lenght of rods and the choice for only parallels or only series?

Thanks.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can get easily custom lenght just by using threaded bar. (as the picture of the prototype) The idea of moddig the configuration is possible, as everything is moddable, but... it is going to take a while!!!

Javier

Daylight

Newly Enlightened
Wow, apart from custom proyects, this will be perfect for big runtimes with the T-09's (only underwater of course) and very good for the future products (old painless maybe...and all type of barbomegaburnmakers :laughing:) how much will be cost with the new kanister?

With that dimensions, the set will be very compact!

The look is fantastic Javier.

lojo

Newly Enlightened
Hi barbarín,

Is the new K-15 still having the long cord that goes inside the U15?

Because the old K15 used 6 packed batteries, so I was thinking perhaps the new K15 was using 4 batteries in the canister and 2 more inside the U15 body.

Or is it just that the new K15 is more efficient and requires less batteries?

Daylight

Newly Enlightened
I think old and new k15 are diferent concepts, old kanister only work with 7.2V, the new kanister is for dual supply and more compact, i would bet that the new k15 is not using 2 more batteries in the body of the flashlight.

Last edited:

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello guys. Excuse me this time my spanish..

Lojo, Oscar.. El K-15 actual funciona con 4 baterías, y en el cuerpo lleva un batería falsa. La autonomía es de 3 horas con una variación de menos del 5% desde el minuto 1.

Regarding K-15. It works now with 4 x 18650 instead of a 6 pack. In the flashlight tube you must place a battery fake to make it work, and runtime is 180 minutes, from 100% to 95% output. A real flat graphic.

Javier

lojo

Newly Enlightened
Hi Javier,

that sounds great, this new canister is a huge improvement. I love it.

Gracias

Status
Not open for further replies.