Gear to help you conquer!

Thread: Surefire prices.

Flashaholic

Default Surefire prices.

Argh I want a Surefire added to my collection but those prices are really high! Does ANYBODY has a good place that sells a SF 6P Led or MAYBY the E1B for less then normal, and also ships to the Netherlands for normal prices. Please! I am pretty !
    Last edited by Me+Light=Addiction; 01-28-2009 at 03:17 PM.

Default Re: Surefire prices.

Surefire's authorized dealers (such as the regular online stores) are not allowed to give discounts.

Check eBay periodically for Surefire products that sometimes do have a Buy It Now price significantly less than the Surefire sticker price. Also check the CPF Marketplace for items that members are selling.
    Andrew

How about a screamin' deal on a G2 LED?

[eBay link removed - DM51]
    Last edited by DM51; 01-29-2009 at 04:32 AM.

I don't know,but I know someone with an identical name selling regular G2's on CPF MP. For another $30ish you could buy an LED module.
    Fenix P2D * Surefire 6PL * Surefire E2L * Surefire E2/KL4 * Surefire E1L * Streamlight Nano * Streamlight Scorpion * Maglight 3D * MiniMag LED * Lumapower Connexion * Proton Photon * Maratac AAA * Nitecore NDI

Its very easy, Surefire prices will not go down, unless the workers wants a chinese paycheck

From the same seller

P6 LED
    Norm

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by asdalton View Post
    Surefire's authorized dealers (such as the regular online stores) are not allowed to give discounts.
    Further, they are not allowed to ship outside of the USA.

I would recommend the CPF Marketplace or Ebay.
    Several Surefires : E1B, 6P (`95 Laser Products), C2, G2, G2L, Z2, M3, M6

MAGCharger and some other MAGLites

Flashaholic*

I highly recommend the CP Marketplace - there's a link above. Lots of used SureFire lights, many barely used, at good prices, and fewer issues with shipment overseas.
    MD3 | M6CB | Gladius/SSCP4 | A2-HA-WH | A2-HA-YG | A2-BK-WH | Z3/KT2 | M2 | C2 | 6Z | 6P | U2A | K2MS | E2e/KL4 BK | E2DL | E2D | E2L | L2 | Milky ML1/SSCP4 USWOH McR18j | L1-BK-RD | L1-HA-WH | L1-HA-WH Cree | L1-HA-RD | 3P | E1B | E1L | E1E-HA-BK | E1W | 618FA | G2

+1 for Ebay or CPFMP,
    I grabbed my C2-LED from Ebay for less than the MSRP on the standard C2 incan. And they shipped to Australia no probs, now I'm currently selling the P60L module on CPFMP as I have myself a Malkoff...

Ebay would be the way to go...

Flashaholic*

Another vote for the CPF Marketplace Highly recommended. If not then Ebay may be your best bet.

Ebay: Just be careful regarding fake SureFire products. When I was buying my SureFire U2 Ultra there were a lot of warnings online about fake U2s. Something to think about. Perhaps some members here could point you towards reputable sellers both on Ebay and CPF.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    From the same seller

P6 LED
    Norm
    i just recieved mine just like that one,, mine only had a couple of chatter marks on the bezel edge, i covered with marker, but when i bought mine he didnt mention they were a big box order and not in the packet new but at that price it really is a bargain, it looks brand new but other than the couple of missing anodize specks i mentioned

when i got it had already bought a dropin deerlight because from what u read here it is like night and day but i have to tell u the p60l that came in my surfire 6pL did not dissappoint me,, it is plenty bright and almost as bright as the jetbeam M that says over 200 lumens

madi05
    Last edited by DM51; 01-29-2009 at 04:32 AM.

2 PMs sent to you .... hope it helps!

the only place to buy SF lights is opticsHQ. Email them about possible CPF discounts. I won't buy from anywhere else
    Surefire L1-2nd gen L1- G2- 6p-E2DL-E1b, JetBeam iii M, Fenix L1p-L0p-LD01-P1D-PD30-P3D-L2D, Princeton TEc Eos headlamp, Osram DRagon group buy lantern, Rayovac 300 lumen LED lantern, Inova t3, Eternalight elite and a few yellow Streamlights

Flashaholic*

I've had good luck with LAPolicegear.com. They throw in free batteries with each light, in addition to the ones Surefire includes from the factory.
    Aren't flashlights cool?
    Carry a flashlight, and you'll have a bright future.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ed View Post
    I've had good luck with LAPolicegear.com. They throw in free batteries with each light, in addition to the ones Surefire includes from the factory.
    +1 !

Argh I want a Surefire added to my collection but those prices are really high! Does ANYBODY has a good place that sells a SF 6P Led or MAYBY the E1B for less then normal, and also ships to the Netherlands for normal prices. Please! I am pretty !
    Go to Ebay and have fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ed View Post
    He is in Holland and L.A Police Gear is not allowed to ship internationally. (All U.S dealers have the same export restrictions)

Super Moderator

Discussions about dealers and good deals should take place in the appropriate sub-forums in the MarketPlace rather than here. There is also a sub-forum in the MarketPlace where eBay links can be posted. Please do not post them here.
    Resistance is futile...