Surefire prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
Argh I want a Surefire added to my collection but those prices are really high! Does ANYBODY has a good place that sells a SF 6P Led or MAYBY the E1B for less then normal, and also ships to the Netherlands for normal prices. Please!:sigh: I am pretty :shrug:!

Last edited:

asdalton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire's authorized dealers (such as the regular online stores) are not allowed to give discounts.

Check eBay periodically for Surefire products that sometimes do have a Buy It Now price significantly less than the Surefire sticker price. Also check the CPF Marketplace for items that members are selling.

Mdinana

Enlightened
I don't know,but I know someone with an identical name selling regular G2's on CPF MP. For another $30ish you could buy an LED module.

kts

Enlightened
Its very easy, Surefire prices will not go down, unless the workers wants a chinese paycheck :duh2:

Norm

Retired Administrator
From the same seller

[eBay link removed - DM51]

P6 LED
Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

Akubra

Newly Enlightened
Surefire's authorized dealers (such as the regular online stores) are not allowed to give discounts.

Further, they are not allowed to ship outside of the USA. :thumbsdow

I would recommend the CPF Marketplace or Ebay.

JNewell

Flashlight Enthusiast
I highly recommend the CP Marketplace - there's a link above. Lots of used SureFire lights, many barely used, at good prices, and fewer issues with shipment overseas.

Moka

Enlightened
+1 for Ebay or CPFMP,
I grabbed my C2-LED from Ebay for less than the MSRP on the standard C2 incan. And they shipped to Australia no probs, now I'm currently selling the P60L module on CPFMP as I have myself a Malkoff...

Ebay would be the way to go...

hurricane

Newly Enlightened
Ebay: Just be careful regarding fake SureFire products. When I was buying my SureFire U2 Ultra there were a lot of warnings online about fake U2s. Something to think about. Perhaps some members here could point you towards reputable sellers both on Ebay and CPF.

madi05

Enlightened
From the same seller

[eBay link removed - DM51]

P6 LED
Norm

i just recieved mine just like that one,, mine only had a couple of chatter marks on the bezel edge, i covered with marker, but when i bought mine he didnt mention they were a big box order and not in the packet new but at that price it really is a bargain, it looks brand new but other than the couple of missing anodize specks i mentioned

when i got it had already bought a dropin deerlight because from what u read here it is like night and day but i have to tell u the p60l that came in my surfire 6pL did not dissappoint me,, it is plenty bright and almost as bright as the jetbeam M that says over 200 lumens

madi05

Last edited by a moderator:

captainKrunch

Newly Enlightened
the only place to buy SF lights is opticsHQ. Email them about possible CPF discounts. I won't buy from anywhere else

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had good luck with LAPolicegear.com. They throw in free batteries with each light, in addition to the ones Surefire includes from the factory.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Argh I want a Surefire added to my collection but those prices are really high! Does ANYBODY has a good place that sells a SF 6P Led or MAYBY the E1B for less then normal, and also ships to the Netherlands for normal prices. Please!
icon23.gif
I am pretty
icon3.gif
!

Go to Ebay and have fun!!

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had good luck with LAPolicegear.com. They throw in free batteries with each light, in addition to the ones Surefire includes from the factory.
He is in Holland and L.A Police Gear is not allowed to ship internationally. (All U.S dealers have the same export restrictions)

DM51

Flashaholic
Discussions about dealers and good deals should take place in the appropriate sub-forums in the MarketPlace rather than here. There is also a sub-forum in the MarketPlace where eBay links can be posted. Please do not post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.