• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mega Extreme(PRICE DROP!!!) and ArcMania 15-3(sold)

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Back up for sale, not trade:

First is a collectable:
Mega Extreme in P7 --- serial # 001!! Perfect condition, less than one battery through it. Beam and output of the Mega Micro, in a 1X123 clicky...about 400 lumens if I remember correctly--fantastic pocket floodlight
$450!!!!!!!.

Next: 15-3 in Natural. Less than one full set of battereis through it. NOT in perfect condition though. It was dropped (first night I owned it) and one of the flutes was dinged. I'd say actual deformation is approx 1/16 of an inch. Ano WAS chipped/wrinkled slightly on that flute. Otherwise, light is perfect. ----SPF---------

Massive flood out of the 6-die Ostar. Four stage Wall Of Light like you can't believe from a 3 X 123 KL4!

I'll let them BOTH go for $1,000 shipped and insured (CONUS, international pays actual cost of shipping)--that's a great deal, I think.

Someone please let me know if these pictures work, I can't tell from my work computer.

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

This will also be posted over at CLF. THANKS!

Of course, first firm PUBLIC "i'll take it" will rule.

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: Mega Extreme and ArcMania 15-3

Yep, the pics work. If anyone is interested in getting the 15-3 head cheaper, I would love to have that body and TC!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Yep. :D

I have this light. It will run on one cell on low (100ish lumens!) for an hour and 30 minutes!!

I run mine on 2 x R123's in the stock body. It is incredible. Stealthy. :naughty:

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Could the 15-3 KL4 be powered off 2xIMR123's on a stock L4 body?

I think a run of the head only was sold at around $600 bucks (if memory serves, it might have been slightly less), and folks ran them on two rechargeables. The light would be pretty fantastically stealthy with that set up.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I want that 15-3 BAD but I'm just overexerted this month. Got some upcoming bills which unfortunately take precedence over a hobby. :eek: Someone is gonna get a steal!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

If anyone is interested in the Ostar KL4, I am offering $200 for the body and tailcap. I have a Vital Gear 3 cell body I will send you for free!

Keep in mind, I paid $690 for this mod with the VG3 body straight from ArcMania. You would be getting the KL4 head and my VG3 body for $400 (with me paying $200 for the body and TC for a total of $600).

Oh, free bump. :D

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll drop the price for both to $950 here.
Or, for either light, knock $25 bucks off.

ME: $475
15-3: $575

Oh, and thanks for the free bump!!

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, folks looks like the 15-3 is SPF.

Let's get that Mega Extreme sold. Honestly, I am amazed it is still here. All the light and fury of the MM, in a (IMHO) more ergonomic, comfortable, and clicky body! And it is Serial #001!

LouRoy

Enlightened

The proverbial check is in the mail! :nana:
Thanks!

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mega Extreme and ArcMania 15-3(sold)

Bizump!

The ME is $475....Serial #001. 100% gauranteed to bring you success with the ladies, or men if you are into that. Also proven to solve deep moral quandries. Keeps tigers at bay (do you see any tigers around this thread?). It will turn into a genie if you rub it JUST RIGHT. The genie may or may not grant you a wish, but hey, even if it doesn't how cool would be be to have a genie?

--disclaimer: Nothing after #001 is true.--

ECKO32

Newly Enlightened
wooow what kinda driver is that mega extreme p7 for that kinda output?:wow::eek:

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
If you have a mega CR2 next on your list to sell, I'd love to check out one of those...meanwhile, free bump.