Winter gloves for use with lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can anyone recommend some winter gloves for use in the winter while I'm using my lights. I have bought several but none keep my fingers warm at all. Main use is while walking the dog some mobility is good but want fingers warm and able to grip & click on my light.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would suggest the Blackhwk Solag gloves but they don't do a good job of keeping fingers warm, they do however offer great feedback to touch and last a LONG time!

They have other winter type gloves...maybe check 'em out!

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wear cashmere lined deerskin gloves in winter for most uses except hunting. While hunting I wear fingerless wool gloves and wool overmittens. The cashmere and deerskin makes a nice warm supple and easy to manipulate combination.

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ironclad Cold Condition. They're grippy, warm, waterproof, dextrous, and have long cuffs to seal well under coat sleeves. Mine are with me all the time this time of year.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
OOOHHHH!
Those look nice!!

Please update the thread and let us know what you think!

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problem! got them from product wizard, who are out of NJ so i should get them within a couple of days.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Those do look nice. I wonder how well their sizing guide works. I remember when I ordered some custom made driving gloves, they had me take a bunch of measurements following their location drawings, and had you outline your hand with spread apart fingers to make sure it was done right.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those should work well for you 276, remember to help your gloves by wearing a hat in cold weather to keep body heat loss to a minimum.

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
i use those cheapie $1 bed bath and beyond stretchie ones but they are not warm for long use. i really don't like big gloves as i loose the dexterity.

i remember seeing some product where you can clip your dog leash to your belt? or something like that where you can free up your hand and maybe keep in your pockets.
i think originally designed for runners...

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks i always have a hat. What really pissed me off was that i have extra liners from ems which did nothing.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks dude, never seen those, they look like better liners.:twothumbs

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wear cashmere lined deerskin gloves in winter for most uses except hunting. While hunting I wear fingerless wool gloves and wool overmittens. The cashmere and deerskin makes a nice warm supple and easy to manipulate combination.
I like that. Where do you buy them?

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just looked they are made by Gates, I buy them in a shop I like to frequent in St Ignace Michigan near the Big Mac Bridge. But I am sure they can be found on the web.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look for gloves with Thinsulate. They will be thin enough to use your hands for tasks while being very warm.