Which new SureFire light/lights are you going to buy?

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which new SureFire light/lights are you going to buy when/if they come out?
I personally am looking at the UB3 Invictus and the A2L Aviator

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought a KX2C.

Did you notice that the P61L is not in the new catalogue?

I will put the LX1 on a wish list.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
OH GEEZ!!

Looking through the new online catolog..

LX1
LM1 Bezel
LM2 Bezel
M952V in Desert Tan
ARC-2
UB3
E1B in Silver
M3L
M3LT
A2L
T1A
CRANK-Knife
Saint
M96 & M100 Mount for my Hellfighter

Now I just need to win the lotto or sell some body parts.:duh2::eek:oo::faint:

Tachikoma

Enlightened
Well, I'm really interested in these models:
Aluminum Titan
Saint
Vampire
Invictus

I'm not 100% sure I'll buy them all though, especially if other brands will come up with similar products at half the price :rolleyes:

Tintin

Newly Enlightened
In order of interest:
LX2
Invictus
One of the Saints
Titan
E1B Silver
A2L in blue or green

If the Saints come out in the next two weeks I will probably get the Saint. If it takes longer (which it probably will), I will get a Minimus.

Last edited:

300winmag

Enlightened
This is a toughy. I originally wanted the Invictus and possibly the Optimus, but now the TK40 has arrived so I just might wait for beam shots from them all before I decide. I would like to buy them all but the recession is hitting me below the belt.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's only one I'm interested in

t1a01wk8.jpg

:cool:

nosuchagency

Newly Enlightened
saint and a2l are looking to be good prospects. i'll be extremely dissappointed if it ends up being that the ub3 replaces/replaced the ua2 & ub2.

Team Member

Enlightened
M3L and M3LT is atleast 2 lights that I´m going to buy.
Does someone have an ETA for these?

TENNlumens

Newly Enlightened
saint and a2l are looking to be good prospects. i'll be extremely dissappointed if it ends up being that the ub3 replaces/replaced the ua2 & ub2.

I talked to one of the R&D Guys at Surefire during SHOT, It appears that they were not happy with 6 volts on the original Invictus. So, it is now the 9 volt unit.

mwaldron

Enlightened
Well looking at my signature I have a predisposition to A2s so I'm looking at at least 1 A2L, probably 2 (Red and White). I'll be ordering one ASAP as it intrigues me. I fell in love with the A2 because it gives me a great incandescent throw that cuts fog/rain and the great led flood for up close. I'm not sure an LED based version will stack up but I'm willing to invest in 1 and see.

My M6 really needs to try out the new LED Turbohead although I won't be first in line for it. It's just not that high of a priority.

I was very interested in the UA2, but that appears to have been stillborn. The UB2 held some interest for me but the UB3 is a non-starter for my use. Too long.

I'm going to take a look at the T1A as well. I do like my Fenix P2D but the continuously adjustable output of the Titan has my attention.

herrgurka

Newly Enlightened
I absolutely need an A2L Aviator (red) and the E1B in silver seems to have a high bling factor. Furthermore, even the UB3 Invictus seems very attractive......

But alas, us poor europeans have probably to wait until next year to lay hand on any of these lights since we´re not allowed to order in the US any longer.
Of course, that gives us more time to finance all those needs :whistle: