Votes: 106 65.0%
  • pepsi

Votes: 50 30.7%
  • i cant taste diffrence / dont know

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters

ozner1991

Enlightened
had an discussion with someone and he said that 80% of people preferd pepsi over cola so i want to try using this poll to see if its true (on cpf atleast) so wich do you prefer? coca cola or pepsi?

theres no need to rant on eatch other for his or hers personal preferences. you like one brand and thats your liking. no need to let this thread go bad. just vote on the poll and keep your comments decent

Last edited:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Coke! Especially in bottles.
cocacola.gif

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Neither (the poll should have included this choice). Both are way too sweet, have too much caffeine, and are overcarbonated. They both have a strong laxative effect on me which is why I avoid them. :sick2:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I drink one until I tire of it and then switch to the other. I drink mostly diet, but when I do treat myself I like a good vanilla cola, which Coke does better than Pepsi.

It should be noted that for both companies, their diet variants outsell the regular versions (and also contain more caffeine).

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pepsi unless I am drinking Uzo in which case I love the taste of a Coke chaser to a shot of Uzo.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been drinking Coca Cola for many years. I tried Pepsi (my sister used to drink that stuff exclusively so I would drink it when I went over to her place) but find that it is sweeter than Coke so I really didn't like it. At one point I started drinking Diet Pepsi to reduce my sugar intake but really didn't like the taste, neither, though it tasted better than Diet Coke. Nowadays, I drink a soda once or twice a month and am consciously trying to stop drinking all sodas altogether. It's hard to do when it is so easy to just order a meal at the local fast food joint and it comes with a soda. I'm almost there, though.

Anyone remember the taste tests that Pepsi did back in the '80s? I recall seeing them do that once so I participated. They gave you a small cup of cold, fresh Pepsi followed by a cup of warm, flat Coke. No wonder people voted for Pepsi!

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
They've been touting diet as long as I've been alive but they have never gome up with a good one.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usually don't drink soda, but when I do. It's Coke for life son! That is unless my homie Dr. Pepper is hangin' around keepin' it gangsta.