• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

(RECOMMENDATION!) Which head for my Ti McClickie Pak (1x123)?

Death's Head

Enlightened
Need some advice.
I have one coming in from Don, and I woud just like to know what I should get.
I've read a lot of good things about using the E1B head on the McClickie. TLS makes a head that is E-Series compatible, but I don't know too much about that head. I think it's only a single brightness, and the reflector looks wider.
The Nitecore looks great on the McClickie, especially the SS Extreme version. The SS bezel is a great match for the Ti. I'd probably get an SS version if I didn't think there is probably new Nitecore 123x1s coming out very soon.
That pretty much sums up what I know. Not nearly enough to make a decision just yet.

Thanks!

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

Anything Surefire E series or Aleph compatible will work. Here's a link to one of my old sales threads that show some Ti heads that work very well.

Cheers,
Steve

loveit

Enlightened
If you like the mule, a black mule head with the cree GDuP from the Sandwich Shoppe is a great way to go. It makes for an excellent light. I had that for a while before trading it... You can also get Aleph heads there with the same three level light engine.

Pontiaker

Enlightened
Which head should l get if I want super bright with good throw using standard 123's. Iam not worried about run times or alot of flood just want something real bright and not too hard to find!
Thanks!!
Matt

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would run a Milkyspit X500 P7 running run by a IMR123 from AW...:devil: