• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*: Milky Creemator*IMR Results*

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a mint Milky Creemator with 4 levels of excellent output. For portability there is a E1b body. A Surefire F04 diffuser is included to turn this throw monster into a flood monster. Batteries and 18650 body not included. I am asking for $225.00 and the price includes USPS Priority shipping to CONUS only. Also, I will eat the PP fees.

I have received several questions about this so I decided to find out for myself. This amazing little pocket rocket will provide maximum output with 2 primaries, 1- 17670 , 1-18650 or............. drumroll please!!!! An AW IMR RCR 123 cell. I measured the light output using all of these set ups. While the first three are no surprise, the IMR cell was certainly a surprise to me. The output was identical. Just a little FYI.

Pics here =>http://gallery.me.com/senna3#100206

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Milky Creemator

Awesome specimen...!!!
And a great price too....:thumbsup:

I`m a bit jealous of the gallery-album you apparently get with the Iphone...!?

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

Which firmware is in the Acorn driver?

I`ll help out here..;)

"Acorn 1.3 Bailey firmware"
These take either 1 Li-on or 2X123`s

I can tell you that this thing is a true "pocket-rocket"

I miss mine....:(

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lumafist,

Thanks for the help and kind words!!

Boost Guy,

As Lumafist stated it is the Acorn 1.3 version and I believe can be seen on Milky's Label in the second picture. I hope this helps.

Thanks
:D

Last edited:

wbp

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Milky Creemator w/extras

Man, this is a killer deal! On a pair of CR123's these usually put out 300 lumens and maintain regulation better than almost any other light out there. If I didn't have one already I'd be buying it!

abarraga86

Newly Enlightened

Oh, and another question, what tint does the beam have? How does the throw compare to the stock Backup's throw or E2DL throw? Spill? :popcorn:

shuter

Enlightened

I recently had Milky build me a Creemator just like yours and paid $300.00 for it. The tape band around the head says 303 Lumens and it seems to put out every bit of it. It has amazing throw for a light of it's size and a beautiful smooth beam. It surprises and pleases me every time I turn it on. Never seen one priced so low!

abarraga86

Newly Enlightened

Gosh, it sounds like the perfect EDC for me to substitute my E1B/McClickie and accompany my SunDrop!! I've been looking in the forums for beamshots cause I'm excited about this light, has anybody seen any posted?