Want smaller,warm tint LED light. Need Help.

Tec40

Newly Enlightened
I have an INOVA T1-MP,the 2008 model. I LOVE the warm tint of the K2. I was wondering,are there any lights out there that are as small as the Fenix P2D,that have a warm,bright tint? Would prefer a light that uses CR123's.

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Liteflux LF3XT has a warm tint. I specifically asked Khoo to pick a warm tinit for me. It's a great light. Definitely worth doing a seach and doing some reading on.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The Dereelight C2H is available with a neutral white LED. Would you like warm tinted cool white LED or more incan like warm of the neutral white LED?

kraz

Newly Enlightened
My Liteflux LF3XT has a warm tint. I specifically asked Khoo to pick a warm tinit for me. It's a great light. Definitely worth doing a seach and doing some reading on.

+1. My LF3XT has a nice warm tint as well. Not quite as warm as my old P3D Rebel 100 but quite pleasing nevertheless.

Another consideration is the fact that the LF3XT runs on regular CR123s, Li-Ion RCR123s AND LiFePO4 RCR123s.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
I warm tinted my QIII, put glass in it and put a high low switch in it with a GITD tailcap. Very nice EDC light. Very warm tint that is warmer than any incandescent that I have.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the Jetbeam element is also available with a warm emitter at BOG.The Element(1 AA) is a little larger than some of the others.I use the NC EX10 GD or a Fenix P2D(P4 CREE) as my EDC but neither are warm like my INOVA T1s.There doesn't seem to be much available in EDC size lights that have a warm tint.I keep hoping Fenix or Nitecore will introduce warm CREEs in their single cell lights.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
+2 on the LF3XT. I've seen a recently purchased one that seemed warm compared to mine which I got in late November. It sounds like the newer ones are coming out in a warmer tint. Probably no guarantee, but it's a great light to consider.

Geoff

Tec40

Newly Enlightened
I think I will check out the Dereelight CH2. I think that's as close as I can get. Thanks Gunner12. Where can I buy one?

Last edited:

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you don't mind modding you could buy a Nitecore EX10 and mod it with a Cree Q3-A5. There is a groupbuy over at the MP. It's closed at the moment but I think one person jumped off and maybe you can get one.

rayman

Tec40

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys for all the help. I've decided to just stick with my INOVA T1-MP. I'm not into modding(yet). I will just wait until the 5A-Q3 comes standard on a light that cost's around the 50 to 60 dollar range. Thanks again.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gunner12, What is the diffrence between the RU and the RD Q3 5A on the Dereelight C2H?

RU: Means ramp up, light first powers on low then you can "ramp-up" to high.

RD: Means ramp down, light powers on high then can "ramped-down" to a lower level.

Tec40

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Strauss for your help on that one. I might get the Dereelight C2H,or the Jetbeam III-M with the warm tint. Just have'nt decided yet.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Think bigger! Get the small Raw NS/AL/Ti, max 200 lumens with warm Neutral White. :laughing: