• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Ti Ra clicky Clips

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Hey guys,

I've had a lot of interest, and I should finally have a Ra clicky in my hands this week. I plan on these being basically identical to my HDS clips with the hole spacing adjusted to the proper distance for the Ra. All the options will still be available (bezel up or down, ano, etc), pricing should be the same as well ($30). Once I get the light I'll get a design off the the waterjet guru and get back to you with definite's. Let me know what you think, and thanks for the interest.

~Chip

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I want one for sure. :D I'll even pre-pay if you want!

I'm looking for deep carry in the bezel down position.
In your last clip thread the 0.5 option is close but can you make the clip a bit longer? To better clarify I'm speaking of the part that would be outside the pocket it was clipped in. That doesn't clarify much though!

Last edited:

LuxAeterna

Newly Enlightened
Thank Chip - that really sound perfect!

Absolutely put me down for one - now all i need is a clicky :twothumbs

litetube

Enlightened
I will buy a Ra clicky if you make these clips this being the one thing holding me back . Your HDS Novatac clips were top notch and well worth every penny. This is GREAT news!!! Put me down for one!! I should add bezel down ,deep riding!!

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
See? I told you guys that you needed to pester him enough :twothumbs Now Im gonna have to grab one of this Ra lights..lovecpf

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
The clips you made for the EDC look amazing, really awesome work!

Please put me down for one ti ra clicky clip.

I'd prefer bezel down, deep carry.

Thanks!
-Harry

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a pic of mine. Since it was made for the HDS, I had to file
the holes just a tad.

wvaltakis2 Titanium HDS clip:
i5vmkj.jpg

wv1xz6.jpg

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will have my Ra clicky 140CN on my B/DAY April 1st,I would want a clip bezel down deep carry shallow bend like the one you made in your HDS EDC thread #139 of that thread, polished if poss,if not no worries :twothumbs

I'm also hoping this will be a few weeks of to allow me to acquire funds :broke: If you are in a rush for funds no worries there either,I'll wait for a second offering. Thanks for doing these you will make many Ra owners happy here :twothumbs

ecallahan

Enlightened
I'll be in for one, maybe two. I like the bezel down carry. I'm gonna wait to see what you come up with, but count me in.

lumenlover2

Newly Enlightened
I will have my Ra clicky 140CN on my B/DAY April 1st,I would want a clip bezel down deep carry shallow bend like the one you made in your HDS EDC thread #139 of that thread, polished if poss,if not no worries :twothumbs

+1
I`M in too for a deep carry bezel down SHALLOW clip ( very little space between light and clip like those crkt knife clips ;)

P.S. A clip like on the E1B would be PEEEEEEERFEEECCCTTT!!!!!!!!!!!