TnC Website Rant!

donn_

Flashaholic
:crazy:

I've spent the last hour trying to place a $121 order on your website. During that time, 9 browser tabs were opened, the website absolutely crawled, and I was kicked out on a security check twice.

I'm running the latest version of Firefox, and I can't understand why it's nearly impossible to complete an order on your site. I don't know if the website has saved my shopping cart or not, but I'd sure like to find a simpler and less time consuming way to buy from you.

I also can't understand why it costs $10.20 to ship 4 little aluminum parts via Priority Mail. Actual postage charges are, at most, $4.80.

sskyy

Newly Enlightened
I have had good luck dealing with them by email, try catsndog1 at earthlink.net

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Donn,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience. I'm also sorry to report that you are not alone. We are working on it but it will probably be a couple weeks still before this is solved.

The shipping charges are really kind of hit and miss. I'm not sure why it's charging that much as it's usually more in line with costs. If you think domestic charges are bad then you should see intl. charges! Often I fulfill requests to ship independant of the store for intl. orders.

I can only see shopping carts of customers while they are online with that store software. Please feel free to PM me or to email an order.

:crazy:

I've spent the last hour trying to place a $121 order on your website. During that time, 9 browser tabs were opened, the website absolutely crawled, and I was kicked out on a security check twice.

I'm running the latest version of Firefox, and I can't understand why it's nearly impossible to complete an order on your site. I don't know if the website has saved my shopping cart or not, but I'd sure like to find a simpler and less time consuming way to buy from you.

I also can't understand why it costs $10.20 to ship 4 little aluminum parts via Priority Mail. Actual postage charges are, at most, $4.80.

donn_

Flashaholic
I went back to the site this morning, and found the cart had been saved. The order went through without a hitch, including the excessive shipping charge.

Thanks.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Our web hosting company has finished with the move / update and the store is now back up to par. We thank you for your patience and hope this hasn't caused too much inconvenience.