• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD ArcMania MegaMicro P7 thanks CPF

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD ArcMania Mega Micro – P7 As New - $350 $330

From Original thread; "Price for the Diamond Dragon model is $410.00 and the P7 LED model is $450.00. The Mega Micro is a limited run made in a small batch."
I guess I need to say a little more about this light. Absolutely Solid - fits very well gripped in your hand. Huge flood of light. If you have never bought a light from MJP (ArcMania) - they are very well built. If I end up keeping this one I can certainly live with that!

T7075 aluminum
HA olive drab
Chem kote interior
AR coated mineral glass lens
Cut down 27mm orange peel reflector
Converter - SC1500 = roughly 25 minutes regulated.
LED - SSC-P7-DSWOI
Approximately, over 400 lumen light output.
Single mode on/off twisty.
Serial number milled into body. (#0060)
1 x CR123 or RCR123 rated at 3.1 volts.
Carrying case
482203207_v4Vtp-M.jpg
482203204_ZPihp-M.jpg

I'm only selling this one as I also bought a Diamond Dragon LED Mega Micro as a Second – so I'm using the heck out of that one. These fit really nicely in the hand.

IF IT DOESN'T SELL AT THIS PRICE - I WILL UPDATE THE PICTURES!!!:ohgeez:

Conditions

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Payment (if by paypal) within 12 hours unless otherwise arranged
I reserve the right to sell, or not sell to anyone
Cash Paypal preferred, Credit card paypal add 3%, USPS money order accepted
Shipping by UPS ground insured to Continental USA (due to shipping method)
Add $10 to posted pricing for USPS shipping elsewhere (not insured, your responsibility after it is in postal system)

More to come later

Link to larger version of all photos below

http://nealefetterly.smugmug.com/gallery/7177878_yYa9D#481649995_TMQ2F

Sold Charger / holder for AW C Cell (100-240 V – I will include an adapter for the plug so it can be used in North America) - $35
482827273_LcriU-S.jpg
482827270_Wz4YZ-S.jpg

Sold FiveMega 1 x AW C & charger, with Malkoff P7 $295 $265 (shipped UPS Ground insured)

Hate to let this go, but want flashlight more expensive.
Includes;
FiveMega 1 x C (AW Cell) body
1 C AW Cell
Surefire anti-roll bezel (black)
Malkoff P7 drop in (1.5 V - 4.5V)
Lanyard ring (between head / bezel) & Lanyard

7177878_yYa9D
7473687_TyWhv

482203229_9Du9V-M.jpg

The FiveMega body and Surefire Bezel are in "Like New" condition, I cannot see a blemish on them.

The Malkoff P7 drop in is something not available on Gene's site, you need to contact him to buy them. It is a huge flood, according to Gene, 600+ lumens out the front and 2.5 to 2.8 amps current draw.

This fits very nicely in your hand, the knurling and grip is excellent. The Malkoff P7 is an absolutely huge flood, very impressive.

This is similar to another package sold on CPF - but here I'm also including the charger for the AW C cell as well as Lanyard ring & Lanyard. The Lanyard rings are not very common (Z12).

Sold Lioncub "style" light (control module from Mr. Bulk), multiple battery options & Pelican case $280 $260

Somehow to me this light is just too nice to use. I bought the light from RPM who had bought the control modules from Mr Bulk, but had made up the bezel & battery body.

I went for the shorter TI crenulated bezel

I ended up with 2 cr123 bodies as I wanted to be able to use a lanyard, RPM told me that particular battery body had slightly undersize threads – but it does work fine when tightened.
I also then picked up a 18650 aluminum battery body as I really like the extra length and have quite a few 18650 cells. The 18650 battery body has a McClicky switch in the tail, it's used as a lockout. I got it from Halibut who explained "I used the two switch design because I couldn't source the gold-plated piano springs that Charlie uses in his stock `Cubs, and wanted a way to cut the power to the LC board and prevent the constant microamp drain on the 18650 cell". When you change bodies you simply need to move the spring – as there is only one spring for the battery bodies.
482827180_xmH9h-S.jpg
482827174_eXYKL-S.jpg
482827157_tcLQU-S.jpg

I put all this in a Pelican 1030 case with the foam plucked to fit.

I have a buyer for the light & 2 short battery packs - if someone doesn't want the whole package by March 3rd 0800 (Eastern Standard Time) the light & 2 short tubes will go then.

If someone would like the 18650 battery tube separate ($45) they can buy it for that and then that will complete the sale.

From Original Sales thread
For those who may not know, the UI on this driver, made by Taskled, is simply one of the best around. It can be modified to the users preference for "variable" brightness mode or a five distinct level mode. The low setting is perfect for night time adjusted eyes and can be set to latch on any output level. I set mine for the following UI:

From Off position...
Short Click, Light on, lowest level.
Long Click, latch to highest output
Long Click, latch to low again... or short click, Off.

From Off position..
Long Click, Hold, Light on and steps through 5 output levels, release to latch.
Another Long click and hold will reverse the output.

If you never used one of these drivers, you owe it to yourself to try it! You will be delighted by it's simplicity. They are also available in a regulated version for those who prefer a level output across the life of the battery. I prefer the direct drive version as the low setting is much lower and tossing in a fresh rechargeable is so easy! Although this driver and UI has been around for a while, in it's various light forms (LionHeart, LionCub, Chameleon, Dragon, etc) It is one of the few variable output lights that can access all the functions comfortably, one handed, without changing your grip.

The control module is the only component that I promised to Mr Bulk not to replicate. After asking him, he said it was OK to make the heads and tails for "aftermarket" custom Cub parts. I've always tried to distinguish my parts from the origins with slight design changes as I don't believe in "cloning" and selling identical copies. I have kicked around making a modified control module without the side switch hole... the light would then need to be a twisty or rear clickie light...

Last edited:

JasonH

Enlightened
Re: FM 1C w P7 + battery + charger+, Lioncub "Style" light, ArcMania Mega Micro P7

FiveMega 1 x AW C & charger, with Malkoff P7 $295 (shipped UPS Ground insured)

Includes;
FiveMega 1 x C (AW Cell) body
1 C AW Cell
Charger / holder for AW C Cell (100-240 V – I will include an adapter for the plug so it can be used in North America)
Surefire anti-roll bezel (black)
Malkoff P7 drop in (1.5 V - 4.5V)
Lanyard ring (between head / bezel) & Lanyard

If you decide to split this up I'll take everything except the items highlighted in red.
If the price is reasonable.
I just purchased one of these complete with the same P7 drop-in, and already have a charger.

Please let me know.

Thank you, JasonH

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FM 1C w P7 + battery + charger+, Lioncub Style light, ArcMania Mega Micro PHOTOS

Everything still available, although still PMing with JasonH on FM1C stuff.

If someone is interested in Li-ion C Cell charger ($35) or Malkoff P7 ($75) let me know

Added worldwide shipping for extra charge

Finally figured out how to do photos :party::party::party:

bump...

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FM 1C w P7 + battery + charger+, Lioncub Style light, ArcMania Mega Micro PHOTOS

If Jason does not take the C cell, I will take it. If I have to buy the charger, I will take that as well.

JasonH

Enlightened

I'll take the FM 1C and the other items I listed in line with our PM's.

Thanks, JasonH

JasonH

Enlightened
Re: Lioncub Style light, ArcMania Mega Micro, Li-ion C cell charger & holder, PHOTOS

Paypal sent

Thanks, JasonH

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Lioncub Style light, ArcMania Mega Micro P7, Li-ion C cell charger & holder

Photos updated - those look better.

Updated status of Lioncub - I have a buyer for light & 2 short battery tubes. I'll sell it to them Tuesday am, unless someone wants the whole thing in the meantime, of it someone want the 18650 tube then this would all be sold.

Bump

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Re: FS Lioncub Style light, ArcMania MegaMicro P7

Cant believe this Mega Mocro is still here...:candle:

Pontiaker

Enlightened
Re: FS Lioncub Style light, ArcMania MegaMicro P7

This is my unconditional "I'll take it" :~) I'll take the complete lioncub style light kit, will pay cash Paypal in the morning.

I would like you to ship USPS priority insured with delivery conf. Should run about $10 or so? If you will let me know the total Tues morning I will Paypal the complete amount if this shipping method is ok with you.

I need your Paypal addy to make payment! Could not find it above to do now....

If you dont want to ship this way I will still take it and Paypal the above amount.
Thanks!
Matt

Last edited: