Horizontal Surefire Belt Holster

realitycheck

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, I was watching personal defense tv sunday morning, and one of the guys tiger I think it was pulled a flashlight off his belt. It was clipped in what looked to be a holster but it was horizontal to the ground. It might have just been a clip on the flashlight but it he clipped it back in and it stayed perfectly horizontal didn't move around so it was very secure. Do you guys know what clip this was?

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you sure it was clipped and not something like a Maxped or the likes...?

realitycheck

Newly Enlightened
Luma, I couldnt find any links to a maxped holster. I saw it briefly when he was taking it out and putting it back on. When he put it back on it clicked. It didnt seem like it went inside anything.
Actually it looked like somthing was attached to the light and the belt and it clipped together. But I cant say that for sure. I wish I had more info. I know this is really not good info and I already deleted the show like a dummy.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you posted the wrong link there?
There is no torch in tha video that I can see...

Firehawk1227

Newly Enlightened
Hey, thats actually pretty hot. That's something I'm looking for my tk11 as well as for some of my knives. Recently got the Maxpedition UFBS for my DBS v3 and I'll be more than happy to tell you how it works out. It has the horizontal configuration as well.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

dilbert

Enlightened
I have a Sidearmor kydex holster for my G2/6P/C2/G2Z that I got years ago. It's bezel down and can be worn horizontal or vertical and has adjustable tension. I can't find it on their site anymore though, so I'm not sure if they still make it.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any Pictures luma, :grin2:

Nope..
I don`t have any ins stock per say I make thrm on requests..

CPFer qarawol makes handmade horizontal leather holsters for various lights. His work is top quality.

The look real nice...!
Does he still make them?

I have a Sidearmor kydex holster for my G2/6P/C2/G2Z that I got years ago. It's bezel down and can be worn horizontal or vertical and has adjustable tension. I can't find it on their site anymore though, so I'm not sure if they still make it.

Probably not....:duh2:

DM51

Flashaholic
The look real nice...!
Does he still make them?
Yes he does, and for other lights too. See the pics in that link I gave, and his other more recent threads. I have some of his holsters (Novatac, SF A2), and they are superb.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes he does, and for other lights too. See the pics in that link I gave, and his other more recent threads. I have some of his holsters (Novatac, SF A2), and they are superb.

Cool...!
Much nicer wit leather with my "bare" lights so they don`t scratch....:cool:

Thanks DM...!