• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Splash AAA Titanium Killers For Sale

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, these are all sold.

For those wanting a bit of info on these, please see this thread.

These Splash Killers were anodized by Peter Atwood, Roger Remund and Chip Valtakis.

These Splash Killers contain custom-made 90mA drivers and a new, 5-die LED. The output is considerably different from the 40mA driven Killers--it is a wider beam, with no hotspot--just a flood of light. Testers have liked the beam quite a bit. Eventually this driver will be used on all Killers, but production of the drivers has just begun.

Some of the Splash Killers have been shipped to two dealers, Arizona Custom Knives
categories
in the U.S. and to Pro-Light in Japan. They should be available for sale from both of them within a week, so check there if none of these appeal to you. :D

I am showing two views of each light, so that you can see the complete pattern as it wraps around the lights. To order, please specify the item number, thanks. Note: Since these were limited to only 30 pieces in total, only two pieces maximum to any one buyer, please.

Splash Killers by Roger Remund:

RR-1A-01.jpg
RR-1B-01.jpg

Item: RR-1 SOLD Price: $175

RR-2A-01.jpg
RR-2B-01.jpg

Item: RR-2
SOLD Price: $175

RR-3A-01.jpg
RR-3B-01.jpg

Item: RR-3

RR-5A-01.jpg
RR-5B-01.jpg

Item: RR-5
Splash Killers by Chip Valtakis:

CV-2A-01.jpg
CV-2B-01.jpg

Item: CV-2 SOLD Price: $175

CV-5A-01.jpg
CV-5B-01.jpg

Item: CV-5 SOLD Price: $175

CV-7A-01.jpg
CV-7B-01.jpg

Item: CV-7 SOLD Price: $175

CV-10A-01.jpg
CV-10B-01.jpg

Item: CV-10
SOLD Price: $185

The Splash Killers by Peter Atwood:

PA-1A-01.jpg
PA-1B-01.jpg

Item: PA-01 SOLD Price: $175

PA-2A-01.jpg
PA-2B-01.jpg

Item: PA-02 SOLD Price: $180

PA-6A-01.jpg
PA-6B-01.jpg

Item: PA-06 SOLD Price: $180

PA-8A-01.jpg
PA-8B-01.jpg

Item: PA-8 SOLD Price: $160

PA-10A-01.jpg
PA-10B-01.jpg

Item PA-10 SOLD Price: $175

A few more details re the Killer:

• Ideally suited for use with the Sanyo Ni-MH 1000maH AAA battery or the eneloop 800mAH AAA battery
  • Constant current driver delivers 90mA to 5-die 5mm LED
  • Total length, not including split ring, of 2.48"
  • Diameter of .56"
  • Custom-made silicone gasket to prevent inadverent battery movement when the light is off
  • Uses any AAA battery with a voltage range of 1.2V to 1.8V
  • Comes with an eneloop 800mAH rechargeable battery
  • O-ring sealed for waterproofness
To order, please send PayPal payments to one of these addresses:

PayPal cash-only to: paycashpal (at) photonfanatic.com
or
PayPal credit card to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

USPS Money Orders are accepted as payment also. :D

All orders shipped postage-paid worldwide. Please send an e-mail confirming your payment to:

Thanks.

Last edited:

MWClint

Enlightened
I will Take PA-06!

As per PM.. Money order will be sent today.

They are all very beautiful.

edit: payment just went out usps priority with dc.

Thanks!

Last edited:

jakevt

Newly Enlightened
I will take pa-01 -paypal has been sent.

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I was getting ready to take the PA-8 when I saw Foxracer got it. The wallets have voted for the Peter Atwood models as they are all sold, and if there had been 2 of the PA-8's, they would be gone.

The other light I like, and would like to see some variations on, is CV-7.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those Remund models are some serious 21st century art, you gotta do a whole run of those..

Roger's Splash Killers should really be called Digital Camo Killers. They do not photograph as well as they look in person. The textures and the colors are very intricate, thanks to the laser etching/coloring. The more you look at them, the more you see.

Yes, I am considering a more extensive run of Roger's Digial Camo Killers, as well as some more Atwood's, too, if Peter can find the time.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
kaichi dento,

I have to agree 100% with your assessment of the CV-4 Splash Killer--and that's why it became a birthday present for my wife. :D

Chip is working on a few more pieces for me and one can only hope that they are as beautiful as the CV-4.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL funny how everything that Mr. Atwood touches flies of the shelves in no time...

StrayLight

Enlightened
LOL funny how everything that Mr. Atwood touches flies of the shelves in no time...

Agreed. Personally, I think Chip's anodizing is far and away the best of the bunch, but I'm not sold on the platform (sorry, Fred). However, it was great to see this experiment/competition come to fruition.

MWClint

Enlightened
:faint:

Just received the splash killer from Fred.

i am truly speechless.

Chip, Roger and Peter must have had a lot of fun putting their magic on these little gems.
they are art on top of art.... Art squared. ;)

The killer is my first Photonfanatic light and it wont be my last. lovecpf

The tint is a pure white and the beam is a very smooth flood, nice choice of led. It puts out quite a bit of light.

:devil:
killer3.jpg

killer2.jpg

Last edited:

swissbianco

Newly Enlightened
thanks for the kind words, i do work alot with different finishes. the digicamo i liked best and its on my personal killer, hope i get that soon.

fred, if you make more of them i help you finish them, hopefully some in aluminium too so i can splash hardanodise them with an matching swiss army knife etc.

+B
swissbianco usa

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
fred, if you make more of them i help you finish them, hopefully some in aluminium too so i can splash hardanodise them with an matching swiss army knife etc.

+B
swissbianco usa
I hope that dream of aluminum in this sea of titanium comes true....:drool: