• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *UPDATE* Milkyspit Seoulmator KL1 HA BK , $160

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally Sold: Milkyspit Seoulmator KL1 HA BK $140 huge price drop!

This SEOULmator in KL1 HA-BK head sports the AcornDx867 driver with SSCP4 USWOH emitter and 20mm smooth reflector, and flat ultra-clear dual-AR-coated lens. There's a glow ring in there that activates for a nice faint glow after the light is off. Milky's label is wrinkled and peeling slightly on one corner but the KL1 is in great shape and is not potted so future upgrades are absolutely possible.

The Black Vital Gear FB2 body with spring (not leaf) for an additional $30. It is in the same condition I received it with very minor wear at the bottom.
another4x.jpg

together4.jpg

sdc10586o.jpg

The whole package is a true bargain at $170.00
UPDATE: Buy the whole package and It will include 20 Tenergy CR123A primary cells!
IMG_4499a.jpg

Last edited:

Hawkeye5

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky Seoulmator vital gear FB2 Black

Sir, I salute you. You know what it means to be a man and voluntarily shoulder the responsibilities, sacrifices and obligations that come with the title.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sir, I salute you. You know what it means to be a man and voluntarily shoulder the responsibilities, sacrifices and obligations that come with the title.
Thank you for your kind words. They are much appreciated.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast

another4x.jpg

together4.jpg

This is a comparison shot of the seoulmator vs the sscp4 modded kl1 through its optic.
Not black and white picture.. they really are that white.
sdc10586o.jpg

dengdam

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky Seoulmator vital gear FB2 Black, Now $199

i have no idea about lights so maybe explain how large it is what type of batteries it uses etc.

also whether this is used as a thrower or a flood light or whatever.

just passing thru with a suggestion. im a newb and just wanted to browse thru whats available in this section :candle:

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast

i have no idea about lights so maybe explain how large it is what type of batteries it uses etc.

also whether this is used as a thrower or a flood light or whatever.

just passing thru with a suggestion. im a newb and just wanted to browse thru whats available in this section :candle:
Sure thing dengdam. This is a custom light from Milkyspit (one of our star modders). His work can be seen all around the forums. Try this link to see some of his best work.

This light can run on 2 x cr123 batteries, or one lithium ion rechargeable. Some have reported using two rcr123 cells (two lithium Ion 3.6 volts each) with no ill effect but it's not recommended. The driver has a few brightness modes that can be switched and programmed. I forget how but there's instructions around here somewhere.

This light uses a very white sscp4 emitter with a smooth reflector so it should be all throw, but this light has a very smooth transition from flood to throw. I'd say it does both flood and throw remarkably well considering that it's a smooth reflector. There's a picture of the beam profile in the very first post. You didn't even read the first post did you? You're a drive-by-suggestion-maker. :sick2:

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you don't want me to sell this here.. just say so and I'm out. *bump*

edc3

Enlightened

Sorry you have to sell this AND sorry I can't buy it. :(

Best I can do is provide a bump for a good guy and a special light.:bumpit:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

The beam on this one ought to be a monster....:thumbsup:

IMO Carbine, you should hang on to it and flog something else for the time being.....
This is probably an awesome beam.......

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast

I posted a picture of the beam at the top. I like the beam very much. It's such a gradual transition from spot to flood; its amazing that it uses a smooth reflector.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast

The beam on this one ought to be a monster....:thumbsup:

IMO Carbine, you should hang on to it and flog something else for the time being.....
This is probably an awesome beam.......

You know I'm flogging (???) everything else I can think of too.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

You know I'm flogging (???) everything else I can think of too.

Flogging= selling

I got that word in my vocabulary from spending tomany years in the UK....:grin2: