Tritium Torches/Map Readers

Death's Head

Enlightened
Where can I buy them here in the U.S.?
All I've seen are stores outside the U.S. and ones from custom makers that I can't seem to be quick enough at snatching up.

Thanks!

broadgage

Enlightened
Where can I buy them here in the U.S.?
All I've seen are stores outside the U.S. and ones from custom makers that I can't seem to be quick enough at snatching up.

Thanks!

I dont believe that these products are readily available in the USA .
The authorities dont want tritium, which is slightly radioactive to be used for "trivial or non-essiential purposes"
One well known UK supplier even says that they ship world wide , but not to the USA.

AvidHiker

Enlightened
Correct, these items are not sold in the US for the reasons mentioned by broadgage. However, there is nothing preventing you from ordering them on B/S/T. I would recommend monitoring B@rt's sales threads, his next offering should be in April (looks to be mostly vials and spheres, but I would PM him and see if he might have anything else on the way). What he sells is typically limited to what's available at the time (and interest), but in the past I've seen him offering up quite a few torches and map readers. Keep in mind that these are uninsured shipments however, so he can't be held responsible if they go missing.

Tip - buy a sphere and see if PhotonFanatic would make you a Luce, otherwise there's a good chance you can find someone else around here to help you out.