Guess what this is....??????

flashlightlens

Newly Enlightened
I've been messing around on my lathe a little:

mystery.jpg

I'd give something away to the first person to guess correct, but I don't want it to be miscontrued for advertising in the wrong area...

I'll email the winner with and we'll discuss the results..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zephyr

Enlightened
Is it a somekind of a filter for surefire flashlights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Or just somekind of a filter..

LED_ASAP

Enlightened
It looks like a polarizing filter, probably two sandwiched together so you can change the brightness of a flashlight by changing the relative angle of the two filters.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
a head for something...

jeez...that's all i got.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
My first impulse was that it was a replacement lens cap for the Arc LS, giving us that glass lens we've been asking for...

Mark

Elnath

Newly Enlightened
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH????

A Surefire Compatible Bezel so you can use one of your lenses with a surefire bulb/reflector in one of their lights????????

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i give up!

just tell us already! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

i can't take these kind of things...

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
do you mean minjin or mastershake?

monanza hasn't posted yet here....maybe you've talked to him about this before?

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just about to comment on that Chris. It looks great. How did it work out by the way? If nobody gets it I'll speak up. I want them... I want them... I want them...

OK.. hint. You can get a similar offering from Surefire but it comes in a rubberized housing and makes your Exe bezels that much larger. The hope is that this product can be swapped with a standard lens to do ?what? to the beam. I hope Chris will make them for Tigerlight and for McLux and Arc Grey kits.

By the way Chris at Flashlightlens is great. His response is phenomenal and his willingness to help out is just great. I hope there will be a big demand for these. Oh and the expected price point is very reasonable in my opinion but that is another story.

Cheers.

Catapult

Enlightened
Oh boy, a guessing game!

Um, a beam shaper? An attachment for the Exe series for holding the colored filters???