Another Lighter Flashlight

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I guess you have already seen one like this, but this sample is a definite refinement of the concept.

For the past years similar lighters have been around here in Greece...But all were the colored (usually blue) LED kind with a push button switch...

88468620.jpg

81268071.jpg

Well the pictures say it all. This one has a slide switch and an output similar to Fauxton...

And also has a Red Jet flame to show too!

Enjoy, Kostas

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's pretty cool. I haven't seen anything like that in the U.S. of A.

So after the lighter runs out of fuel, do people still carry it just for the LED?

Just make sure you use the right end for the right purpose. You don't want to "temporarily" blind yourself when lighting a cigarette, or light yourself up when you're trying to look for the keyhole. :nana:

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just make sure you use the right end for the right purpose. You don't want to "temporarily" blind yourself when lighting a cigarette, or light yourself up when you're trying to look for the keyhole. :nana:

hahahahah! you scored a good one!

BTW the lighter is refilable, but to replace the batteries you will need to remove the switch by unclipping it from its recess....Tried it but wouldn't risk any more just for the purpose of photoing it!

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
they have these in US , a few different versions too with and without locking button , i have some without the lock ing button though