The CTRL-V Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
What's in your computer's clipboard (CTRL-V buffer)?
If you don't know (or if you do, for that matter), reply to this topic, hit CTRL-V, and save. lovecpf

Remember, CPF is a family forum, so if your CTRL-V buffer contains anything objectionable, you'd be best off to avoid posting in this thread this time around.

Let me get this show on the road...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pieces In My Pants

("Pieces" - Anthrax)

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will mail a check or money order with the amount owed along with a Form PA-V Verify the information on your PA-V. Read the instructions on the sheet that contains your PA-V. Make your check or money order payable to The PA Department of Revenue. Write your Confirmation Number and "2008 PA Tax" on your check or money order. Enclose both your Form PA-V and check in the envelope the Department provided and mail them with the "Payment Enclosed" label. If you cannot use your PA-V, write the last four digits of your Social Security Number, daytime telephone number, and "2008 PA Tax" on your check or money order, along with your confirmation number. PA Department of Revenue Mailing Address: PA Dept. of Revenue
Payment Enclosed
1 Revenue Place
Harrisburg, PA 17129-0001

Empath

Flashaholic
Hitting ctrl + v does nothing on either of my computers.

Use it as a "paste clipboard". You need to give it something to paste to. Open a notepad, wordpad or similar app, and past your clipboard to it with the CNTL-V.

Last edited:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
moz-screenshot.jpg

...huh..

aussiebob

Enlightened
These radios have hardly been used and are in perfect working order.
You Get:
Everything pictured.
2 radios
2 vox headsets
2 mics
2 NiMH Battery packs
Cradle charger and power adapter

Monocrom

Flashaholic
To: jzmtl

I'm hoping that's not what I think it is.

Last edited:

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Status
Not open for further replies.