• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Traded* WTT: McGizmo Ti Haiku or Other Items for Surefire Titan

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Traded. Thanks CPF! :thumbsup:

All,

I want to get my hands on a Surefire Titan but currently :broke:. Therefore, I'm offering a trade for my minty fresh Ti Haiku for your minty fresh Surefire Titan. The Ti Haiku is an beautiful and functional light and I would hate seeing it go. But then again, I could catch it in Don's next wave. If Ti Haiku doesn't float your boat, I have other items for you to consider:

* Olight Titanium Infintium - http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=192387

* Milky Modded M1 - https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/225185

* McGizmo Ti Sapphire - Arriving Monday 3/16

* Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21 Knife

* William Henry FTD2 Signature 2 Folding Knife - Discontinued

* uh, kidney?

I will compensate the difference in price if applicable. Photos for other items are available upon request.

Finally, if the price is reasonable, I could consider purchasing the Titan straight up from you. PM me if you have a Titan and don't mind letting it go. We will each be responsible for shipping. I will ship via Fed-Ex with full insurance. Thanks

044.jpg

McGizmo_Haiku_01.jpg

McGizmo_Haiku_02-1.jpg

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *Trade Pending* WTT: McGizmo Ti Haiku or Other Items for Surefire Titan

Trade pending.

:mecry:for ti Haiku, :clap:potentially getting the SF Titan

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trade Haiku for SF Titan. Thanks Dad! :twothumbs

As I'm getting ready to package up the Haiku, I'm giving it some last tenderly love. I hope I made the right decision with the trade, but regardless the decision is made. No regrets now.

Now I have to gather some funds and wait for the next Haiku wave.

Trade Haiku for SF Titan. Thanks Dad! :twothumbs

As I'm getting ready to package up the Haiku, I'm giving it some last tenderly love. I hope I made the right decision with the trade, but regardless the decision is made. No regrets now.

Now I have to gather some funds and wait for the next Haiku wave.
No worries, she'll get plenty of love in Dad's McGizmo Love Shack. :D