• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Traded! 35W hid mag! Extra parts

addictedmatt

Enlightened
As seen here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/223571 This light is amazing! In fact, it's too amazing. I just can't use it in my tight packed neighborhood. It puts out too much light, but I did enjoy it very much until people started to take notice.:thumbsup: Comes with charger. A note/disclaimer from the builder: "As far as the HID, with the igniter in the body of the light, that means that there's 23,000 volts running from the ignitor, to the bulb and on start up about 5 amps, with running about 3 amps. The fuse is a 10A fuse, in the switch circuit (positive terminal). You may want to take it to an 8A or even a 5A fuse, if you feel it would be better.Also it's an exotic, highly modified light and it does need treatment with some respect. A normal light would only put out a few volts and very few amps. 23kv would kill. That's a fact that must be taken into consideration. Never play with the bulb or wiring while the light is on. Absolutely never....." This is a serious light and should be treated like one. Price is $275 , now $235 now $205 shipped conus. First I'll take it, gets it. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 35W hid mag!

I have yet to see a picture of the entire assembly including the maglite body. Could you post some pictures showing the entire maglite. Thanks!

paulsl

Enlightened

I agree. Please take pics of it and post them with beam shots. Thanks.

addictedmatt

Enlightened

I wanted to compare it against a great light, so here are some shots against my favorite p7 mag.

P7 mag
1041023.jpg

35W hid mag
1041011.jpg

Now underexposed p7
1041001.jpg

underexposed 35W
1041002.jpg

1041019.jpg

Last edited:

jusval

Enlightened
Re: FS: 35W hid mag! Now with pics!

Here's a shot of it being worn. Maybe that helps.

wearit3.jpg

Good luck with the sale!

addictedmatt

Enlightened
Re: Price drop #6!!: 35W hid mag! Now with pics!

Bonus! Forgot to mention that this comes with a spare 35w hid setup including the ballast, igniter, and bulb!