Need warm spiral for fluoro lantern

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Coleman Family Retro rechargeable (SLA) lantern, and it takes 11W 4 pin bulbs. The stock is very high color temp, 6500K. Anyone know where I could get a warmer one?

Blacklight

Enlightened
I have a Coleman Family Retro rechargeable (SLA) lantern, and it takes 11W 4 pin bulbs. The stock is very high color temp, 6500K. Anyone know where I could get a warmer one?

Sorry to say probably not possible. Those bulbs have a propriatery base, and we don't plan on developing more/new flourescent as the market is shifting so quickly to LED, and it is much easier to get a Warmer Light out of an LED. we are going to be doing soem consumer testing to see if consumers really want a warmer light, and if they do the best way to communicate it. We actually sell a warm white LED lantern in Japan right now, but I am not 100% convinced that the consumer is ready to give up 15% of their lgith for a warmer light (though I think LED performance is getting close to where it will be easier to justify).

D

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
We actually sell a warm white LED lantern in Japan right now, but I am not 100% convinced that the consumer is ready to give up 15% of their lgith for a warmer light (though I think LED performance is getting close to where it will be easier to justify).

D

I am very curious. What is the model name of this warm white LED lantern you sell in Japan, and do you have a link to it on a Japanese site?