I hates the waiting for my precious....

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered my first lummi (raw NS)... and now I must wait. I hate the waiting :) at least I've gotten a lot of new toys lately, but nothing as nice as this light will be :)

CaveDude

Newly Enlightened
Yep, I hear you! I'm waiting for mine too. I've heard of some guys getting theirs in less than a week, and others having to wait a while longer :sick2:. Hang in there, we'll get through this together!

Oh yeah, It's my first Lummi as well.

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened
I thought about waiting on blue trits, but that's what I see the most of on here. Plus all my other Trits are green, so I went with that.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ordered my first lummi (raw NS)... and now I must wait. I hate the waiting :) at least I've gotten a lot of new toys lately, but nothing as nice as this light will be :)

Just be thankful you're not living on the exact opposite polar co-ordinates of UK. :sigh:

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened
yeah, that's part of the reason I didn't want to wait for blue trits.. I know how I am :) I'm good with green heh. Hopefully it will only be a couple of weeks instead of a month, but we'll see.

MetalZone

Newly Enlightened
Ousanas, well, I want to have a variety of trit colours and I feel blue fits the raw nicely. :)
It's pretty cool to be able to identify your lights just by looking at the trits.

Just be thankful you're not living on the exact opposite polar co-ordinates of UK. :sigh:
where exactly? I'm not in the exact opposite but pretty darn far anyway.

Last edited:

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened
yeah, I considered getting the white trits for that reason as well. But the only trit stuff I have anymore is my keychain, my watch, and one (of the 3 I put in) in my Spydie D4W... So i'll know exactly what it is :)

CaveDude

Newly Enlightened
Ok got news from Lummi.

batteries not yet there. they maybe get them after 25th!

So THAT's the problem. I was beginning to wonder if it may have been an issue like that, as I wasn't waiting for trits on mine. Oh well, stay tuned I guess. :sigh:

Chucula

Newly Enlightened
huh i just placed an order for a raw ns and a wee ns last night. passed on the trit so hopefully i'll get em sooner.

then again, anticipation can be better than the result... hmm

nope. not in this case. the sooner the better. :D

ichoderso

Enlightened
Hi,
I payed my first Lummi RAW NS on Dez. 8.2008. There is not a long distance from UK to Germany, but I'm still waiting:mecry::mecry::mecry:
This should be my first Lummi, but I'm not sure, if it arrive me this year before chrismas:confused:

Jens

YuccaPatrol

Newly Enlightened
My Wee Ti took a few months since I had some custom work done, but the wait was wel worth it!

polkiuj

Enlightened
Noooooo!!

We hatesss waitingggg!!

Prrecioussss musssst commeeeee... Nowwwww!!

*Cries..*

Whyyy..

*Staring at the mailbox (even though the order hasn't been shipped)*

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened
Noooooo!!

We hatesss waitingggg!!

Prrecioussss musssst commeeeee... Nowwwww!!

*Cries..*

Whyyy..

*Staring at the mailbox (even though the order hasn't been shipped)*

My thoughts exactly... it's only been like 9 days since I ordered it, and I just keep hoping for a random surprise in the mailbox LOL!!!

polkiuj

Enlightened
Mine's due to ship end of March... Evil little tritiums... =(

My thoughts exactly... it's only been like 9 days since I ordered it, and I just keep hoping for a random surprise in the mailbox LOL!!!