Firearms and Flashoholics

Youfoundnemo

Enlightened
How many flashoholics here are also enjoy firearms? I know that the Knob creek (KY) gun shoot is coming up and Ill be there gawking at guns I could never afford

PS should we start a get together and show some CPF presence?

Last edited:

wadus

Newly Enlightened
W00t first vote!

I live just outside Louisville on the Indiana side so I could probably make it to a get-together. I don't shoot at ranges but I do have some cop friends that go to Knob Creek sometimes.

1wrx7

Enlightened
I'm jealous... I've only seen video's of Knob Creek. It looks like so much fun. Especially the nighttime shoot with all the tannerite:devil:

EDIT... More guns than lights. For awhile it was the other way around. Lights I can sell, I can't sell the firearms... not worth it

Last edited:

PetaBread

Enlightened
I haven't see one in person. The closest I've came to a firearm was when i

got pulled over by the police. :whistle:

I plan to own one though, and if not, I'll just get a pellet gun (Which i

also plan to get for pest control).

USM0083

Enlightened
I've (only) got one gun on my sam brown at the moment, but I've got four lights on me, plus the Mag85 in my bag.

Oh, and the two Spydercos in my back pocket.

Youfoundnemo

Enlightened
*dont tell the mods but I was hoping to get a get together formed up real quick, the Knob Creek machine gun shoot is april 3rd, 4th, and 5th*
The flashaholic get together section doesnt get too much attention these days so I figure I can get some more publicity and an awnser to a question ive had for a while (that guns and flashlights really DO go together well)

the asterics make something only visable to normal members and not the mods right:D

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Current tally stands at 12-21-1-2. I gotta say, I totally expected those proportions.

What can I say? The cheapest decent guns (Used glocks used to be around $400 before the current election x_x) are cost-competitive with the best titanium McGizmos ever made.

rockz4532

Enlightened
Same as csshih, not 18 yet, but I do own many 2 pellet guns and an airsoft gun. My dad owns a Walther P22, I shoot that at the range every other week.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
:)
I have a few good guns.................and plenty of others.

List of "evidence" removed, benchmade boy makes a good point.

Last edited:

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have more guns than flashlights, I am not going to name them or say how many becuase of the @ssh0le in office.

All you need to know is dont come knockin on my door.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Yeah I just read your sig line quote!

I will dial after I'm done doing what I have to. Local PD response time is 20 minutes.

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Me- Lifetime NRA Member
Son #1- Lifetime NRA Member
Son #2- Lifetime NRA Member

..."You betcha'!!!"

vtunderground

Enlightened
I answered #1... not because I have a lot of guns, but because I don't have a lot of flashlights. I only keep flashlights (and guns) that I actually use, everything else gets sold.