• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Brass Nano Light With Charger & three batteries

Archie Cruz

Banned
Not sure if I have that right but there's really faint printing on the side of the body - "AWR Nano". Looks great and man is it bright! Charges off of USB, 12V Car Lighter Socket or 110V Wall.Connectors for all are included. The brass could use some polish but otherwise it looks unused.
Asking $260 plus shipping & paypal fee.:twothumbs

Last edited:

strideredc

Enlightened
arr, the AWR Nano;). great light, interesting history... would like to see a pic of this one...

Archie Cruz

Banned
Ok Picture coming up but please, no ribbbing on my photography!:mecry:
DSCN2053.jpg

DSCN2055.jpg

Last edited:

Archie Cruz

Banned
Nothing? Is it that bad a deal ? The light coming out of this thing is beautiful. Anyone have a better light in this size? Heck it charges from three different power sources!:( just need the dough to help me replace my monitor...:confused: Gimme some feedback guys!

Zot

Enlightened
You may have more interest if you provided more details. You have 2 lights in your photos. Are they both included? How bright is it? What size batteries does it use? How long is the runtime? Do you have any beam shots? I'd like to know more. Thanks. Good luck with your sale.
Nothing? Is it that bad a deal ? The light coming out of this thing is beautiful. Anyone have a better light in this size? Heck it charges from three different power sources!:( just need the dough to help me replace my monitor...:confused: Gimme some feedback guys!

senorcosas

Newly Enlightened
I've got this same set up. The brass body/head on the left is actually the charging body. The LED on the head of the charging unit blinks while charging and glows constant when the battery is charged. The batteries are 10440 lithium ion 3.7V (AAA size). It will only run on these as it requires 3.7V to function at all 3 levels. I don't have any beam shots, but the tint is extremely warm (yellow). Also no infor on runtime. You can check the archives for the AWR (Andrew Wynn Rouse) Nano. Hope this helps.

You may have more interest if you provided more details. You have 2 lights in your photos. Are they both included? How bright is it? What size batteries does it use? How long is the runtime? Do you have any beam shots? I'd like to know more. Thanks. Good luck with your sale.

Archie Cruz

Banned
About 160 people paid for one (I used to be number 155 or was it 135?). I think he shipped about 80 or 90 before disappearing.

Greg

Oh! OK. I see the Jeers thread is aflame with this. Wow. I bought if from a guy on BritishBlades forum last year. Should I just keep it? Not much interest in it here what with the stink it created. :shakehead

JeffN

Enlightened
You may find that Imagometrics is not considered a definitive resource by many at CPF. Some searching in the Underground might be informative.

Also, earlier this year on at least one other enthusiast site Aten Imago indicated that he and AWR are partners on a new light.

These considerations aside, good luck with your sale.

Archie Cruz

Banned
You may find that Imagometrics is not considered a definitive resource by many at CPF. Some searching in the Underground might be informative.

Also, earlier this year on at least one other enthusiast site Aten Imago indicated that he and AWR are partners on a new light.

These considerations aside, good luck with your sale.

Actually, I did some digging and found out that the CPF reviews are based on the Imago Metrics style. More digging and I discovered that before the Imago reviews, there was nothing but unformatted blog style reviews. Not sure if we're talking about the same place. Besides, what does an underground have to do with anything? I just like this brass light and hate political BS. The Bush era is so over:hitit:

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was more than that. Just stay away from the political side of things. This is a sale thread and should stay on topic.