• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

McGizmo Collections

Post your McGizmo collections here. :D

a36c7f53.jpg

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow Dad. Nice Collection!!! :thumbsup:

I especially think the 3rd one from the left is gorgeous! :whistle:

Hey Dad,

What a beautiful collection of Ti McGizmo's :twothumbs, but here's the $64,000 question which one is your favorite? If there can be a possible favorite :confused:. I know it's a tough question.

I'm hoping to get my first Ti McGizmo real soon.

Jeff
It's actually very easy: the 27LT. If Don would produce these in Ti (this is one of four protos), it'd break the record (currently held by Data's Spy 007) for fastest-ever sold out sales thread.

brucec

Enlightened
It's actually very easy: the 27LT. If Don would produce these in Ti (this is one of four protos), it'd break the record (currently held by Data's Spy 007) for fastest-ever sold out sales thread.

Hmm, I would have guessed his favorite was the Ti PD-S, since he has 3 of them! That's one more than he can hold at the same time.

Guys, this thread was intended to have everybody share their McGizmo collection photos, not just talk about mine. :green: Let's see some more photos! Barry, come on, let's see that awesome collection of yours!:poke:

BSBG

Enlightened
I don't have as many as some, but I love the ones I do have:

haikuandSundrop2.jpg

haikuandSundrop.jpg