Help, Raw NS hard to get on high

flip

Enlightened
I know I have seen this problem mentioned before but I can't recall the fix. I tried searching and didn't find the post so here goes...

I have a couple Raw NS lights. One of them gets carried everyday. It is in my uniform shirt pocket at work for use as a back up and it get carried in my pants pocket when I'm not working.

It always required more rotation to engage high than the other light but now it has to be cranked almost all the way down to engage high. What is the fix?

flip

Enlightened
Thanks EngrPaul. I don't think that is my problem. I tend to find unique ways to screw things up.

I should have added that I tried swapping the battery tubes between the lights and it made no change in the behavior.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
The tube needs to touch the ring on the board to engage high.... glad to help.

Gravitron

Newly Enlightened
I have the same problem also. This is my second RAW and the first one was perfect. Also, my new RAW NS is yellow in color and I ordered the cool white. Plus, I am still waiting for my battery from my second light I ordered two months ago. I am currently using the battery from my first RAW to power the new one.