• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Muyshondt Aeon [HA Black] w/extras [DROP]

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual rules apply. First to post an
takeit.gif
and timely
paypal.gif
gets it. For CONUS, I'll eat the S&H. Will ship UPS Ground insured w/tracking. Int'l please add $5 and keep in mind it will be uninsured. Also, if int'l I can't make it to the post office until this Saturday. Not interested in trades at this time.

1) Muyshondt Aeon [HA Black] w/extras,
$160 SOLD via PM
Up for sale is my lightly-carried black Aeon. Only reason for selling is I've since replaced it with the titanium version so this one is sitting around unused. Pics should be self-explanatory, but if I were to describe condition I'd say it's very good to excellent but not mint. There's the slightest bit of wear on the end where the split ring goes into the body. Since this fit is so close the two corners on either side of the ring are bound to see some wear. It shows up in the pics but in person it's hardly noticeable. Also, on the bezel end there's the teeny-tiniest ding that the eye can't really see. Only way to know it's there is to rub your fingernail across it. Other than that it looks like the day I received it. In the pics it looks like the ano has worn off around the split ring hole, but in actuality it's just the brass (??) powder that's come off the ring itself. It rubs off easliy and I can do it for you prior to shipment.

I'm including an orange kydex keyring CR2 carrier made by DeathsHead as well (not pictured) and an ACU camo/red paracord neck lanyard with a McGizmo clip. I'll try to get pics of them up later but they're at the workplace now so it wouldn't be until tomorrow. I would include a few spare CR2's but I'm keeping them for the titanium Aeon. The Muyshondt black cardboard tube that came with the Aeon is also included.

[Please excuse the dust in the photos]

Last edited: