theLIGHTsite is no more !

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's right! I bought a REAL domain name! It is now FLASHLIGHTREVIEWS.COM !!! (you can still get there with the old address - flashlightreviews.com just redirects to the old URL.)

Kickin' it up a notch! Now you all know why the color scheme change was implemented.

I'm updating the site now. I also got hold of flashlightreviews (at) yahoo.com - this will be the new e-mail address very soon.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had me worried for a minute there! Welcome to the world of owning your own domain! I`ve updated my Link page.

-

About that sig line of yours - it`s still the old banner linking to the old address but the added text suggests it should point at a new one..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
wink.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I had three pages to update & FTP up, but that's all done now. So I'm all set. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congratulations on getting the new URL. It's quite fitting (and flattering) for your website. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
It'll be awhile before all the search engines spider in your new domain name, but as long as visitors can continue to use your old URL, you won't lose anyone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks!

If you're seeing the old banner, do a ctrl-refresh with your browser - it's pulling thelightsite sig banner from your local cache. Did the same thing to me at first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The old URL will stay in place for at least a while with the new just redirecting to it. I subscribe to AT&T Worldnet, so I'm planning on eventually moving my pages there, like the LED museum site, I just don't know when.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Congratulations on the upgrade. Your use of "Foam Head Fred" for headlight reviews is an innovative and helpful idea.

Brightnorm

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
don't forget to change your sig too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

edit: never mind. Stupid me. I thought the website name was changed all together.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
<font color="800080">If you're seeing the old banner, do a ctrl-refresh with your browser - it's pulling thelightsite sig banner from your local cache. Did the same thing to me at first. </font>

Aah, that`s better!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif