In The UK: Wee NS now less expensive than Fenix L0D-CE!

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
**claim valid on 02/04/09 **

Are you in the UK? are you looking for a bright, good quality keychain flashlight? Are you considering the Fenix L0D-CE? Well, read this first...

The Fenix L0D-CE retails at $44.95, which is £30.83 in English money at the current exchange rate ($1.46 to £1). However, it now seems that FenixStore declare the full value of the goods, rather than just $10 like they used to. Being more than £19 in value, Her Majesty's Government will want you to pay VAT on your purchase, which means you also have to pay the Royal Mail handling fee. That fee is a staggering £8.00 on top of the £4.62 you will pay in VAT, bringing the grand total to £43.45!

Alternatively, you could have the Lummi Wee NS for only £40 including delivery, with the following features...

Superior quality semi-custom design
Rechargeable cell included (RCR123 charger required)
Choice of Cree R2 cool white or Q3 neutral white emitter
Choice of lumen output from 25 to 100 lumens
Replaceable light engine - upgrade to the latest emitters easily
Incredibly small
Bare nickel-silver finish very abrasion resistant

Just a thought :whistle:

HKJ

Flashaholic
There are others shops outside US, just use an English shop, they include shipping to EU and the price for a L0D-Q4 is £30.95

The Lummi lights are also a good idea and but it is not the same as a Fenix, the Lummi's has some advantages and the Fenix has other advantages.

Here are Lummi's, Killer's and a Fenix:
DSC_3416.jpg

deusexaethera

Banned
You know, looking at that picture, I don't want to pay for a Wee Ti, and I want something harder than alumin(i)um, but I could probably be coerced into springing for a Wee SS. :thumbsup:

JohnnyDeep

Newly Enlightened
Why not a Wee NS?
Excellent material, with great properties for flashlights,
and as strong and durable as stainless steel!