Flying LED flashlight

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, that is a flying mechanism with leds, not leds with flying mechanism.

It's different.

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! I wouldn't have thought it could fly with so many LEDs.

Hey, I recognise that model airstrip. It's just off Hwy 101 between Morgan Hill and San Jose. It's that same place that was used to test a pterodactyl glider a few years ago to see how they flew.

raythompson

Newly Enlightened
And on the same day many motorists reported seeing a UFO causing homeland security to respond and lock down all highways in a 25 mile radius. The flyer was charged with terrorism and shipped off to Gitmo and has not been heard from since. Film at 11:00.

/HumorOff

flugpop

Newly Enlightened
And on the same day many motorists reported seeing a UFO causing homeland security to respond and lock down all highways in a 25 mile radius. The flyer was charged with terrorism and shipped off to Gitmo and has not been heard from since. Film at 11:00.

/HumorOff
HAHA that's what I was thinking.

deusexaethera

Banned
What good are headlights on an R/C airplane? I'd think those red and green lights (whatever they're called) would be much more useful.

Hrvoje

Newly Enlightened
Because this is the scale model of famous British WWII fighter Hawker Typhoon, position and landing lights are as on full-scale aircraft. Otherwise, not so useful, RC night flying is very difficult.

Hrvoje